XIV

While Bambi was gone, problems started.

Fez got raided.

Ty got into a fight.

And Nate got dumber.

"If you not in here to buy somen, leave." Fez said for the second time, Nate scoffing and rolling his eyes.

"Just tell me when she'll be back."

"She back when she back. Leave."

"You think you're better than me 'cause she chose you?" Nate asked, crossing his arms as Fez's brows raised.

"You were an option?"

Again, Bambi rubs off on people.

"Fuck that, she wanted you?" Fez laughed and shook his head at the new information, pulling out his phone to call Bambi. "I cannot believe my ears right now."

"Of course she wanted me. Bet I got farther in real life than you did in your dreams." Nate bragged, Fez scoffing.

"Yeah, aight."

"Pourquoi me déranges-tu." Bambi grumbled into the phone, squinting at his face before looking at the time. "Il est si tard, mon amour."

"My bad, I forgot about the time zones." Fez mumbled, a little blush lighting up his face at what she called him. "But you was gon' fuck....wass yo name again?"

"You know my fucking name." Nate snapped, Bambi gagging on the other end.

"Oh my fucking gooooood I wanna kill myself stop reminding me please." She mumbled, her face scrunched up. "In my defense, I didn't know how he was when that happened."

"Man, me and Ash finna clown you inna groupchat."

"I will fuck around and block both of y'all. Et tu sais que je ne plaisante pas. Ne me tente pas."

"Too late, already told him." Fez said, Bambi's phone dinging a second later.

"Oh hell naw!" Ash yelled from the cooler, Bambi groaning when she saw he was typing.

"Why are you still here? We not servin you. Try again next time." Fez blankly said when he noticed that Nate was still there, eyes cold as he started getting irritated. He just wanted to lock up and sleep so he could head out and get Bambi and Marq from the airport later, but he also needed to work. "Leave."

"Ba-"

"She don't like you. Don't talk to her." Fez said, his hand itching to grab his gun and scare Nate off. "Yo, Ash! We got a rowdy customer out here!"

"I been waitin to use this." Ash said as he shoved open the cooler door, bringing out the taser gun Bambi gave him a few days before she left. "He said get the fuck out, Jackson."

Nate didn't even try and correct him seeing as he had a taser pointed at him, holding his hands up and slowly backing towards the door as Ash followed after him.

"He tased me with that shit the other day. Talkin bout 'waitin to use this' ol' lyin ass." Bambi laughed a little, the sound dying off as she got comfortable in the hospital bed. She'd gotten sick a few hours ago and Marq brought her in to make sure she was okay. "Feelin better now?"

"Mhm. They got good fruits in the hospital. Probably because I taught them how to garden." She tiredly mumbled, pulling the blanket over her shoulder when the air kicked in. Her head popped up, eyes barely opened as she turned on the light to her room. "Look, it's so good."