VII

"Whatchu doin?"

"Getting ready to give myself a tattoo." A month before Ty's birthday, the two were still getting closer. "Right under my titties. Should I pierce my nipples?"

"Askin me?" Bambi hummed in response, Fez glancing over at his propped up phone as he handed the customer their change. (He has his earbuds in) "If you want them piecered."

"Ugh, I forgot you're a gentleman. Okay, if you were a whore, would I look hotter with pierced nips?" Fez chuckled, shaking his head before shrugging. Bambi groaned and looked over at her door. "Ro! Should I pierce my nipples?"

"No what the fuck?"

"Okay, thanks. That settled that." Bambi said, turning on the tattoo gun. She had to be careful, one wrong move and she'd flash him (she'd done it before but he looked too late). The store was busy today, so both brothers were there.

"He not friendly." Fez warned one of the women when she went to talk to Ash, the boy glaring at her. "At all."

"Aw, well kids love me." She insisted, Ash smacking her hand away from him.

"This one don't." He snapped, still glaring at her as she rubbed her hand. "Fuck on."

"Aye, don't make me tell Bam you bein mean." Fez warned, Bambi laughing on the phone.

"Bet she onna phone right now." Ash grumbled, crossing his arms and leaning back in his chair with a pout.

"Leave him alone. He not killin nobody." Bambi defended, wiping some ink away so she could see what she was doing. "Matter fact, put him on the phone. I needa discuss a tatt with him."

"I do tatts too, ma." Fez mumbled as he rang up the shit ton of stuff the teens in front of him had.

"That's what you say. But I want a ass tatt."

"Shiiii, I can definitely help you wit dat." Fez said, a smile on his face as he handed out change. "Wan' a tatt of my hand?"

"Nah, that can go on my pussy." Fez paused mid type, looking over at his phone as his brain blanked. "Work, boy. Don't think about that."

"How you gon' juss say somen like dat?" He mumbled, making sure he rang the person up correctly before telling them the total.

"Cause I'm BA to the damn M-B-I."

"Madea would kick yo ass."

You know how whenever you spend so much time around someone you start picking up their sayings and shit? That was Fez.

"Uhp, miss gurl." Fez scrunched his face when Rue bumped into him, the girl turning to look at him with raised brows.

"Remind me again how many times a day you're around Bambi?" Rue sarcastically asked, Fez shrugging as he went back on his phone. "It's gworl, not gurl."

"And? Same difference." He mumbled, waving her off.

bamrose❤️
bring ash round

ro says he asked for a piercing

"Can you even go a second without talking to her?" He pushed Rue's head away, typing out a response before putting his phone in his pocket. "I bet if she called and told you to come over you'd close up."

"You wanna fight or somen bro?" He muttered, side eyeing her before turning to the customer that walked up. "You soundin mad aggressive right now."

"....if you start yo sentences with 'it's crazy how' next, I'm sending you to an institution." Ash finally spoke up, looking up from his phone and looking over his brother. "What's next? Gon' start wearin brown and green?"

"Fuck is y'all on my dick for?" Rue pointed at him, Fez's brows raising when he started catching on to what they were talking about. "Oh what the fuck."

"Issa stick up!" Ty yelled as he walked into the store, the three blankly staring at him and Bambi. "I came to kidnap Rash."

"Hell out my store." Ash said, mugging him as he laughed.

"Ruby my baby!" Bambi yelled, squeezing her in a hug. "Remember guys, Ro's birthday is in a few weeks."

"Yeah, I'm hitchin a ride from Fez." Rue came up with. It was either Fez or she was walking. And there was no way she would walk that far sober.

"I see you're actually working today." Bambi said after hugging Fez next, laughing when he glared at her.

Bambi had an ongoing joke that Fez sent Ash to work sometimes so people would think they're closed. And that he was indulging in child labor.

"Bam, get yo tea and get out my face." He grumbled, Bambi laughing again as she went to get her drink and snacks.

"She left a twenty." Rue said when Bambi made a quick run for the door, Fez grabbing the bill and making his way outside.

"Rue ya damn snitch!" Bambi yelled as Fez chased her around, Ty and Ash laughing when he finally caught her. "Man you lucky I'm wearin slides. I woulda dusted you."

"Mhm, stop playin."