Season 2 (𝐗𝐕𝐈)

Guys, I've decided that no one dies.

Maybe.

So yeah, here comes season two of this book.

"Can you not?" Fez mumbled as Bambi flicked flour on him, blankly looking at her as she laughed. "Yes, so funny, ha ha."

"Damn, you do sound like me." She gasped, finishing up the crust and putting it in the pan. They were making a pie together. "I think we spend too much time around each other."

"So?" Fez set the caramelized cinnamon apple pieces off to the side, moving to cut up more since that portion was for them to snack on while they waited.

"I dunno, just thought I should point it out." She shrugged, wrapping her arms around him from behind and watching him core and dice the apples. "Hard to believe you didn't know how to core an apple when I first started teaching you."

"Or how to make that dough shit." He added on, referring to the pastry dough sitting in his fridge.

"And now you're making good food and nice desserts. Should I teach you how to make ice cream next?" He turned his head to look at her, brows raised in surprise.

"You know how to make ice cream and ain't teach me yet...why?"

"Because I just remembered and I really want some ice cream on my pie slice."