CHAPTER THIRTEEN: MORE DRAMA WITH NEW BEGINNINGS

CHICAGO, IL

~ DAYVON BENNETT | KING VON ~

"Why the fuck am I hearing bout' you supposedly fighting Kayla! Nigga you know she family! Fucking goofy! Why every time I let you out the fucking house you gotta' get into some shit!" Muwop yelled at Anye on the phone.

I was just chillin' backstage until a video got sent in supposedly a fight broke up in the club between two bitches. One of them bitches turned out to be my hoe and the other turned out to be my sister.

Kayla said she had beef Kay but I ain't think it was gone be that type of beef. As, Muwop was arguing with Anye I was finna' argue with Kaydence. I called her phone she ain't pick up.

"She'on wanna' pick up the phone because she know I'm on her ass." I say to myself as I paced around the room.

I sent her a quick message before I decided to call Kayla to see if she was cool. She ain't pick up the phone neither.

"See they not tryna' Pick up the phone because they- mannn tell folksnem' stop playing with me."

They had me too fucked up. I was about to call Kayla but Kay beeped over. I answered with no hesitation. "Von." She called. I was debating whether should I spazz or should I listen.

I was about to say something but she cut me off instead I listened.

"I'm just gonna' say this... I never knew she was your sister. And I understand if you don't wanna' fuck with me anymore just because I fought her." Kay explained to me.

"I'm not gone lie lil' folks nem' I'm mad y'all fought but I can't even sit here and front like I ain't know y'all was beefing."

"Yeah I bet. Why you ain't never tell me that was your sister?" She asked, and I could sense sarcasm in her voice. "It wasn't no opportunity to say. You ain't never tell me you was beefing with no bitches."

"Mmm. Well me and her didn't have serious beef until she tried to tell me I was scary because I didn't help her jump Cuban while my sister was at my house." She said. "And my sister don't be on that fighting shit. She'll cut a bitch if she has too but she really avoids it." Kay continued.

"But yeah your sister was popping shit at the mouth and we seen each other at the club like on some what's up type shit. I ain't no pussy so yeah I fought her."

"I hope that doesn't change anything between us though..."

"I can't even lie shorty it's gone make me disloyal to my sister and you know how that go." I told her, but I wasn't really tryna' stop.

"I understand. We don't have to see each other anymore-"

"Nah-" I shook my head as I was beginning to say but instead she cut me off by hanging up. "Fuck!" I looked at the phone before throwing it against the wall. "Fuck wrong wit' chu'?" Booka made a face at me, as I stormed out the room. She wanna' leave so quickly so she can go back to that bitch ass nigga. I'm tired of her playing with my feelings.

Anyway, when I stormed out the room so quick I ended up bumping into this bad dark skin shorty. She looked Asian, as her name on her chain say, "Asian Doll". I'm taking that's her name. Looking at her took away all my anger. I ended up grabbing her too that's how I got a good look at her. She had a nice pair of titties sitting high that made her chain stand out.

"My bad shorty I ain't mean to hit you." As I helped her gain her balance, her entourage had left her. "Watch where you going next time." She sassed. I looked her up and down before I licked my lips to get a laugh. "I ain't mean it gang."

"It's Asian." Asian corrected. "My bad Asian." I corrected. I turned around to hear fans going crazy. "Oh what you got a show too huh?"

"Yeah I do. And you in my way once again." Asian said, with her feisty ass. "Yo' why you so mean shorty? You ain't never had a man to make you smile?"

"Not that it's any of your business but no." Asian looked up at me. "But look I really have to go so-" She tried to walk away from me but I blocked her. "I ain't letting you go until I get yo' number." I say, boldly.

Asian rolled her eyes trying so hard not to smile. I guess I'm charming her. "Fine." She took her phone out of her back pocket and gave it to me. I put my name as a contact. I even texted myself too so I wouldn't wait on a text.

"Alright shorty I'll let you go gang." I gave her phone back to her. But I let her slowly ease by me but we kept eye contact. "Bye... King Von." She snickered as she walked by. I didn't realize it until shorty went out she had said my name.

She knew who I was before I knew who she was. I smirked before I continued to walk. Kay wanna' play me like I'm fool. Ima' show her ass I'm far from one.

~ KAYDENCE YOUNG ~

After, that phone call with Von I could already tell my night was over. I'm just over it. Maybe it's good for me to be by myself anyway. I wiped my tear that was forming. "Kay what's wrong?" Kennedi asked.

"Nothing. I'm good." I pretended to be okay. I even faked a smile. "You bet not be lying." Kennedi warned me in a serious tone.

"I'm not I promise." I muttered in a lie. I turned my head to look out in my window. Just not that long ago we were telling each other that we liked each other, laying down in bed with each other, and now to this.

I'm tired of crying though. If Von and I were meant to be we'll eventually come back.

We dropped Anye off first, and we still weren't home yet. "Kennedi how long do we have left till we'll be there?"

"5 more minutes." She replied. "You know Mama's house not too far from here maybe we could-"

"No thank you." I say, cutting her off. I turned my body over to the side to face the window. Kennedi didn't say anything back. She just dropped the situation. When we got home I was hoping to see a text from Von despite what happened. But he didn't it. I might do better by myself anyway.

Instead of sitting up crying all night I grabbed a bottle of wine and drank myself to sleep.

In the morning, I wasn't woken up by Kennedi, I was woken up by my phone. Kyree's mom was calling me. At first I didn't wanna' answer but I did it anyway. "Hello?" I answered as I was half sleep.

"He's awake." I gasped fully awakening. I dropped my phone that was by my ear.

Feedback?

Whew I don't know what to say about this chapter yall... Yeah it's short but there'll be more to come.
How yall feel about it though?

NAE 💙