CHAPTER SEVEN: CATCHING BODIES

CHICAGO, IL

~ DAYVON BENNETT | KING VON ~

"Muwop where you at gang? I'm tryna' go to the studio."

"Uh uh Von you is not taking my nigga tonight! Go get Louie and Tee!" Loud mouth ass Anye intervened.

"Man Shut yo' ass up. I was in the house wit' chu' all day yesterday. We gotta' hit a couple licks and go to the studio I'll be back." Muwop argued with Anye.

"No the fuck you not! Take my ass home then!" She yelled. I shook my head. "You ain't going no fucking where sit yo' ass down!" Muwop yelled back at Anye.

"I'm on my way gang."

"Ight'." I hung up the phone quick. Before I went to go get Muwop I rode over Kaydence's house. I made sure I crept down the street to see if he was there. I saw a red Nissan sitting outside her driveway. Fuck that I'm killing his ass now. I had to spin the block to park in the alley.

I grabbed my pole and ski mask from my glove department. I made sure I put my ski mask on first before cocking my gun. I crept up the alley to get to her house. Once I got to her back door I bust through that bitch. Kaydence dog started going off. "The fuck? Magic calm yo' ass down!" Kyree exclaimed. He must be upstairs.

I stood behind the refrigerator that was by the back door. Magic was still barking. "You must've heard something why yo' ass going off like that."

I heard footsteps coming down the stairs. I listened closely too. Once they got closer I looked to see if he was close. "Oh Shit!" He exclaimed. Before I knew it fired out a bunch of shots. "Fuck!" He yelled as he ran out holding his arm. Kaydence window busted from the gun shots.

I chased after him as he ran out the door. I stopped running after him and started shooting at him. He was still running while holding his arm. I ran after him and shot at him some more. "AHH SHIT!" His loud ass screamed as his body collapsed on the concrete. I was finna' run up to finish him off but I heard somebody open they screen door.

I took off running back to the alley. I went to my car and sped off from the alley. I pulled up to a dead end and punched the fuck out of my stirring wheel. "Fuck!"

~ KAYDENCE YOUNG ~

"Oh wow this bitch took all the money." I shook my head at the TV. I was watching P Valley last episode and I was so disappointed to find out Autumn isn't returning. Maybe it's for the best because they probably would've killed her ass.

My stomach growled as my distraction. "I hope his ass got some food in here. Skinny ass probably don't even eat." I got up from the bed to go downstairs to his kitchen.

His kitchen was huge. I checked his cabinets to see if he had any food. He did. I smirked because I was finna' throw down in here.

I looked up at his clock it was like 11:58 AM. It's practically brunch. I'll still whip something up. I cooked eggs, bacon, pancakes, cinnamon rolls, with fruit. I made Von a plate as well but I wrapped his up and put it in the refrigerator. I ate mine as soon as I finished putting up his.

After I ate my food I made sure I cleaned up my mess and his kitchen. I went back upstairs to go lay down. I grabbed my phone from the nightstand to see that I had a missed call from a random number. I know it's probably a scammer.