CHAPTER FORTY-FIVE: NO STANDARDS

HOUSTON, TX

~ DAYVON BENNETT | KING VON ~

"See I always knew our relationship was one sided." I heard Booka tell his ole' girl as I entered the room.

"Who you on the phone wit' bitch?" Kayla walked in and slapped him on his neck.

"On foe' nem' Ima' beat cho' ass!" Booka spoken loudly.

"Beep. Beep." His phone call ended. Kayla and I bust out laughing.

"Guess who not getting the cuddy tonight." Durk said, before laughing with us.

Booka smacked his lips before he got up from the couch. "That's why I hate yall." Booka stormed off.

My phone started ringing, it was Asian. I hesitated on answering. "Man Anye you not my bitch!" Muwop yelled on the phone.

"Yall broke up again gang?" I chuckled, fucking with Muwop.

"Nah I'm done for real... She do too much bruh. On God." Muwop spazzed.

"I been told you to leave that girl alone. But nobody listens to me." Kayla shrugged her shoulders before she sat on the couch to look at her nails.

"Man please last month yall was the best of friends when she was here. Shut up." Muwop retorted.

"Who? Just because we took pictures together don't make us best friends don't do that." Kayla mugged Muwop.

"Yall was some drunk besties." Muwop said, making all of us laugh except for Kayla.

"Fuck you Muwop." Kayla rolled her eyes.

"He wasn't lying." Durk laughed before his cup, looking over at Kayla.

"Fuck all of yall." Kayla stood up giving Durk and Muwop the finger.

She walked out of the room. I shook my head, "V Roy! Why you so quiet?" Durk asked.

"Ion know just got a lot of shit on my mind."

"Who is it? Ole' girl?" He asked.

"Nah..." I shook my head.

"I just got a lot going on. My li' nigga gone be here soon. Kaylin close to coming but Kay so focused on who's the daddy is, Asian pissing me off, I'm finna' done with her ass. I'm just frustrated." I wiped my face down, as I talked about my baggage.

"Damn nigga you got a soap opera." Baylo came out of the back, shaking his head at me.

"Fuck you come from bitch?"

"Nigga I was in the back chillin' till Booka came in there spazzing." Baylo said, making us laugh. I shook my head.

"It's just Ion' know what Ima' do."

"Man let that shit go with Kay. Bad enough that baby might be that rat ass nigga Kyree's." Baylo said.

"Fuck no. I'm not letting that shit go with Kay. That baby mines. Fuck what yall say. I hit her raw."

"But you also did that shit on purpose for get back." Muwop pointed out.

"I ain't know I was gone fall in love with the girl. Damn." I looked down thinking about the shit I did.

"And you see how tables turn? That's why I said let that shit go gang. At least until she figure out if that baby yours. And plus how you know she not fucking that nigga now?" Baylo said.

"She not though. So don't even accuse of her of that shit."

"Better chill on Kay folk." Durk chuckled.

"For real before I get to spazzing."

Baylo smacked his lips, "Man she got chu' trippin' I ain't ever seen you like this over no girl." Baylo got up shaking his head at me.

"Yeah ight'. Fuck you talkin' bout'."

"Nah for real... You know I got love for Kay. But what if that baby isn't yours?" Muwop looked at me.

"Ion know. But that's not an option. Kaylin is mine."

Muwop dropped the situation. Everybody saying the same shit, "What if Kaylin isn't yours?" Deep down I know there's a possibility she might not be, but I know Ima' still love her and Kay.

Then Ima' kill Kyree cause' why he get my bitch pregnant...

My phone vibrated in my pocket, knocking me out of my thoughts.

ASIAN 💙
wya?

With gang nem'
we still need to talk

ASIAN 💙
. . .

I closed my phone before seeing her last message. Whatever she got going on isn't important to me. I just know before this tour ends, she getting left.

My phone started vibrating continuously. I looked; it was Asian calling me. "Hello?" I answered.

"What we need to talk about? I swear to God you been acting realll funny since we left for tour." Asian spazzed on the phone.

"Look all that rara you doing is unnecessary. Like I said we need to talk."

"All that rara? Who the fuck are you talking too? What the fuck do we need to talk about? We on the phone aren't we?? Talk!" Asian screamed.

"If you shut the fuck up maybe I could talk!" I had to yell back. All that yelling and shit in my ear.

"Von I swear to God! You have been acting funny. And it bet not be because of that bitch Kaydence!"

"Aye don't call her no bitch!" I defended Kay.

"Oh so you defending this bitch?! The same bitch that was fucking with your opps?? Let me tell you something that bitch don't give a fuck about you! She don't even know if her baby is yours!"

"It is mine Asian."

"How you know that?? I didn't see a DNA test yet. I swear... This hoe hasn't done nothing but shown you her true colors but here I am trying to love you..." Her voice started cracking.

"Look I'm not even finna' sugar coat it to you. I think it's best we leave each other alone. I can't be wit' chu' no more."

"Really Von?!" Asian screamed on the phone before I hung up the phone.

I put my phone back in my pocket. "Damn." Muwop shook his head.

Durk scratched his neck. "Damn I fucked with Asian."

"I thought he was gonna' spare her for real." Muwop said.

"Nah... Not this time." I shook my head.

I did love Asian, but I can't even sit here and pretend that I'm not in love with somebody else. I'm not gone cap she was a rebound that I started fucking with. I thought I got over Kay but me spinning the block told me otherwise. Asian and I broke up before, but it wasn't as serious as this time. I'm not even gonna' post that I'm single because we all know what Ima' do when I get back home.

"Damn." Everybody said in unison.

"So what you gone do now gang?" Durk asked.

"Right now Ima' focus on myself but when I go back home I'm fucking with Kay."

Muwop nodded his head. "That's where yo' heart lie at ain't it?"

I looked at Muwop, "Shut up." I started laughing. My phone was vibrating in the middle of our conversation. Something told me to look at it.

KEMA
My water broke

Feedback?