CHAPTER TWENTY-EIGHT: BABY NAMES

CHICAGO, IL

~ KAYDENCE YOUNG ~

"I don't know what to do Anye. I swear if it was that easy to start over." I put my hands on my cheeks, as I stressed about finding out about Von's ex. 

"Uh uh Kay we not finna' do that. Don't regret any of that shit. What's done is done. But I feel like what you need to do is redeem yourself. Confront Von." Anye advised me, making me look at her. 

"Talking to Von isn't gonna' help." I rolled my eyes. "I say you should before his ass go to Atlanta." My eyes widen hearing that news. 

"Going to Atlanta for what?" I furrowed my eyebrows. "With Asian. Apparently him and Durk is going on tour." Anye explained, making bells ding in my head. 

I bucked my neck and made a face. "Are you going? Since technically Muwop is apart of his entourage?" 

"Hell yeah I'm going. The fuck I look like? Muwop wants me to put my two weeks in anyway but I'm not going to. I'm not a dumb bitch." Anye bucked. I'm glad she's not doing that. Especially for no man that she's not married too. 

"I just spoke with Greg. Letting him know that I will be taking a FMLA leave for my sick grandma." I bust out laughing at Anye's lying ass. "Bitch." I say, while still laughing. 

"What? You gotta' do what you gotta' do by any means necessary." Anye said, nonchalantly shrugging her shoulders. I nodded my head understanding what she meant. 

"Yeah that's true." 

"But shit I think that you should go too." Anye said, making my eyes widen even more. "Are you crazy? I can't do that." 

"I don't see why the hell not. I don't fuck with Asian and you're my only friend." She said. "Is Kayla going?" 

"I don't know probably." Anye shrugged her shoulders. I stared at the hardwood floor after that. "And you have no issue with that whatsoever?" 

"Nope not at all." Anye flipped her hair with a smile on her face. I rolled my eyes as I started to smile with her. "I can't with you Anye." 

"She knows her place just as I do." Anye crossed her arms. I nodded my head. "True yeah."

"But Anye don't that seem a little sus if I go? I would love to be around the people I don't fuck with but I have to focus on this baby." 

Anye smacked her lips. "At least go to that Atlanta show with me pleaseee." Anye begged, while intertwining her fingers together. 

"I'll think about it." I waved her off. "I'll take a thought over a no." Anye smiled. "Mhm." I made a face at her. 

"Soo... Have you thought of names yet?" Anye asked curiously. "No. I can't think of names especially not knowing who's baby it is." 

"Hmm. Okay if it's Von's baby... I thought about Dre'Von for a boy. And for a girl... Kalani." I nodded my head feeling the names Anye gave me. 

"I really like Dre'Von." I smiled at the name. "But if it's Kyree's I guess he could be a JR." I shrugged my shoulders. Anye made a face looking at me. "Kay be for real. You know damn well you not naming my God son no JR." Anye said.