CHAPTER THIRTY-SEVEN: LOVE SICK

ATLANTA, GA

~ DAYVON BENNETT | KING VON ~

"Baby, I'm about to show you this dress!" Asian was about to come out of the dressing to to reveal the dress she picked out for her hosting. Right now, I was on my phone on Instagram scrolling through Kaydence's Instagram.

She looked so happy, and glowing in her pictures

She looked so happy, and glowing in her pictures. I liked one of them discreetly.

Ever since I left for tour not a day goes by without me thinking about Kay and the baby. The more I kept thinking about her the more I realize that I'm starting to fall out of love with Asian.

While I was in Atlanta, Asian had her own thing going on. Just as I had mine. We were at the mall trying to shop for her hosting at a club I had a show at. What a coincidence.

"You like it?" Asian twirled in her dress, trying to show me. I got off my phone quickly to stand up to get a closer look.

"Go in the mirror. Let me see for real." I told her. "Come on." She walked to the mirror as I followed behind her. I looked at her body up to her face in the mirror.

"I hope it's not too much. It just doesn't seem like it's my style." Asian was looking down at her dress. "Nah it's beautiful on you shorty. See?" I lifted up her chin so she could look in the mirror. I had to blink my eyes because I was starting to see Kaydence.

When Asian smiled, I was seeing her again. I smiled back at her. Asian turned around and wrapped her arms around my neck. She was about to kiss me until her phone started ringing.  "Hold on a sec Bae. Ima' be right back." Asian walked away from me to attend to her phone.

I grabbed my phone from out of my pocket. I unlocked it, to see that picture of Kaydence. It was still on my phone unknowingly. I guess I didn't close the app from when I got up.

I wish she was out here.

~ KAYDENCE YOUNG ~
CHICAGO, IL

I had a doctors appointment today, and Kyree desperately asked me could he go. I told him no, but instead he wanted to take me out for ice cream.

I couldn't decline free ice cream. Especially on a sunny day. "Kay you getting big. Every time I see you, the baby getting bigger and bigger." Kyree points out my baby bump each time he sees me.

"Shut up." I laughed while eating my ice cream. After Kyree took me to get ice cream, he took me to the pier. It's not a date. I let him know that upfront.