CHAPTER ELEVEN: HURTFUL TENDENCIES

CHICAGO, IL

~ DAYVON BENNETT | KING VON ~

After I left the studio and finished up my verse I decided to do a detour to Kema's house. On bro' Let's just say it wasn't no talking.

"Von don't stop! Don't stop!" Kema moaned loudly, she gripped the sheets, while I penetrated her from the back. I gripped on to her hip with my right hand, and pulled her hair on my left. My phone started ringing on the side of her which made me grab it and turned it off. I was still giving her strokes. But she got mad and smacked her lips.

Kema reached back and pushed her hand against my stomach tryna' push me off. "Move." She say, rolling from under me. "Man what you doing? What you tweaking for?" Kema ignored me instead she went to grab her robe.

"Who the fuck is Kay Von?!" Kema yelled, crossing her arms. Damn she saw her name. "She my fucking assistant probably tryna' book me a show but nah I declined for yo' dumb ass!"

She covered her face and started to cry. "Von you always fucking lying." I grabbed her hand pulling her to me into a hug. "Why you crying Kema?"

"It's just too much back and forth wit' chu' and I'm tired." Kema cried. Yeah I do play with shorty a lot but that's just how our relationship is. "An- And we can't raise a baby in this shit neither." She said. "I want a family Von. A real family."

I was still lost from when she said, "We can't raise a baby."

"Where all this coming from?" I furrowed my eyebrows moving her a while from my chest a little. She walked away from me to go to her drawer. Just from what I suspected a pregnancy test, and little pictures. Damn. "I'm pregnant."

I ain't know whether to leave and cause a scene from there but I just froze. "Are you happy?" She asked. "I mean I'm shocked but damn." I wasn't expecting another baby any time soon. I looked at the ultrasound pictures. Yeah she pregnant.

"No you not happy. See I knew you wasn't going to be-" Kema was trying to walk away from me but I grabbed her arm to pull her back. "Stop. I'm not finna' say not happy I'm just in shock. But we gone get through this together." I kissed her forehead as she smiled in my chest.

I just stared at the wall. Damn. I fucked up.

I ended up staying the night but I ain't stay the morning neither. I need time now that shit is wild. When I got home I took a shower. Once I got done I already got a FaceTime call from Kay. "Wake u- oooh what you was doing?" She asked playfully.

"Man.." I started smiling, then I had licked my lips. "I just got out the shower. What you on folk? It's too early."

"Nothing wondering why you ain't answer my phone call last night?" She sassed. "My phone was dead my bad shorty. But what was wrong? We ain't talk too long before that."

"Nothing... I got mad at my sister and ain't wanna' be here after that." Kay shrugged her shoulders. "Chill. Don't be getting into it wit' cho' sister."

She rolled her eyes. "Anyway I need a distraction, and I need to get away..." I looked at her face, I could tell she was crying. Her eyes was red. "Why yo' eyes red lil' folks? You been crying?" I asked.

"No." She laughed before small tears came out of her eyes. "I'll tell you later. But you can come get me at 2 though if we still going..." She wiped her eyes.