CHAPTER TWO: HOT GIRL SUMMER

CHICAGO, IL

~ KAYDENCE YOUNG ~

"So, about that party?" I looked at Anye. She gasped, "Bitch you are going?" She asked. "I might..." I folded my lips. "Sike."

Anye smacked her lips. "Kay. I know you not finna' let this nigga make you stay in the house." She side eyed me. "I don't know... Cause Kyree be acting like he has beef all over the world so." I say, shrugging my shoulders.

"So? Don't nobody give a fuck except you. This nigga doesn't own you." Anye scrunched her face up and spoke. "You right. So, where it's at?" I looked at her. We were at a stop light.

"It's not a house party technically it's a block party..." Anyé said. I looked back at the road then furrowed my eyebrows turning to look at her. "Where...?" I asked slowly. "The O'." My mouth dropped.

"Mm mm count me out." I shook my head. "Whyyy bitch don't leave me hanging." Anye mugged me. "Anye I'm not going. I refuse. Kyree got too much beef over there." I shook my head.

"That's where Von is from." She said with a smirk. I made a face. "And? What that mean? Why are you saying that anyway? I'm not gonna' pursue something with him when you used to talk to him."

"Girl I was capping. I ain't mess with that man. I wanted too." Anye said, shrugging her shoulders. I rolled my eyes. "Flodging ass." I muttered. The light turned green. "What? Bitch you would've done the same thing." Anye scrunched her face up. "Von fine as hell." Anye started smiling. "But I'm on Muwop top now." She say.

"I guess." I rolled my eyes. We got to her house. She grabbed her bag. "Since you wanna' be scary. Ima' have fun at this party by myself." Anye said before she got out the car. I raised my right window down, "Call me to tell me about it." I laughed at her. "Bitch fuck You. You supposed to be going there with me." Anye cussed at me as she walked up the steps to her house.

"I love you too Anyé!" I yelled out the window as I backed out. Before I was about to pull off, I gotten a message from Kyree.

Baby Daddy 💍❤️

I got my shit out yo house
I can't do this shit no more wit you gang
I'm done

boy fuck you

So, he broken up with me? Bet. I pulled off and spinned the block. I was heading straight to my house. He has me fucked up. I managed to park in my driveway carefully how fast I was driving. Magic was scared. Almost forgot he was still in my car. I opened his door first then I got out.

I made sure I closed both of my car doors. Magic was running around in the yard. I skipped up my porch. Frustrated taking out my keys. I ended up dropping them. I smacked my lips and opened my door it to see if it was open which it was. I ran upstairs into my room. Seen the closet doors was open. I went through my dresser all of his belongings were gone.

He wasn't capping at all. I shook my head. He wanna' leave and fuck off and do whatever and had my car too? That's alright. I'm doing the same thing. I went back downstairs to close my front door and lock it. "Magic!" I called my dog's name. He came running up to me from out the kitchen. I shook my head.