CHAPTER FORTY-FOUR: MISSING KAY

HOUSTON, TX

~ DAYVON BENNETT | KING VON ~

"Walk up, ain't doin' no drive-bys. Your MVP, that bitch my sideline. Just a wild lil' nigga from the Southside. Nigga killed your homie, you don't even come outside. Fucked your bitch on purpose. Them bows came in, we workin' My song come on, she twerkin'. All the opps be broke, they hurtin'..."

"Aye run that back gang." I told my producer. As I was about to finish up my song, Broke Opps, Asian came in the studio with Kayla. 

"What's up Gangsta?" Asian entered the booth to peck me on the lips. I pecked her back not really wanting too. "What's up?" I looked at her. She gave me a hug. I hugged her back despite not really wanting to do that neither. 

"What's wrong? What bitch I need to beat up?" Asian furrowed her eyebrows to my actions. "Nobody I'm just tryna' finish folks." I hugged her neck, kissing her forehead. 

"Hey twin!" Kayla spoken. "What's good twin?" Asian smacked her lips as I sounded more enthusiastic talking to my sister. 

I looked down at her, she had a mug on her face. "What?" I furrowed my eyebrows looking at her. "Nothing." She flared her nose and rolled her eyes at me as she exited out the booth.

I shook my head lowly, I don't know how much more I could take dealing with her ass. Bad enough I gotta' pretend. 

Deep down I did love Asian but it's something about this hoe I don't like. "Aye Asian we need to talk." I spoken making her stop in her tracks. 

"About what-"

"Asian you ready? Your car is here." I furrowed my eyebrows. "Where the fuck you going?" I asked her. 

"Von don't cause a scene for real. And I have a show we can talk later." Asian waved me off before leaving the studio. A part of me wanted to follow behind her but I spared her ass. I walked to the other side of the couch to take a break. 

"Ima' take a break." 

"Ight'." My producer nodded his head. 

"What's wrong?" Kayla asked me. 

"Nothing I'm just getting real tired of her ass. But what's with her upping and leaving? She say some' to you about where she was going?"

"I asked that bitch where she was going she wouldn't tell me. But we so called besties." Kayla rolled her eyes. 

I shook my head. 

My phone rung on the table. I reached up and grabbed it. It was Kaydence FaceTiming me. "Ima' be right back." I told Kayla as I decided to step out to answer Kay's call. I swiped over to answer. 

Her face appeared, but she was cuddling with a bear. I shook my head smiling at her. 

"What chu' doing folks nem'?" 

"Nothing..." She rubbed her stomach. I could tell something was on her mind by the look of her face. 

"What's wrong?"

Kay folded her lips. "Kennedi met her real dad today. And it's kind of bothering me. I don't want Kaylin to go through that. All her life she's thinking that one of you is her daddy but whole time you're not..." 

"I understand that mama but you can't think of it like that. Your situation different because you getting a DNA test on Kaylin." 

"Yeah... But still it's possible she could come out looking like you, and still won't be yours..." Kaydence stressed.