CHAPTER THIRTY-TWO: A CHANGE

CHICAGO, IL

~ DAYVON BENNETT | KING VON ~

Ever since that incident Asian and I haven't been fucking with each other. Guess she's mad that I chose Kaydence over her like a goofy. I just couldn't bare to see Kaydence in pain like that especially since she could be carrying my seed. 

I was on the phone on Instagram scrolling down these thots DMs but something caught my attention when I swiped over to see a picture of Kay. She looked like she had a glow. Damn. Every time I want an distraction, Kay pops out of nowhere. 

Kris instagram popped up as she was trying to call me from Instagram. Kris been tryna' fuck with me for awhile now. Maybe I should I let her rock. I answered the call. "Finally you picked up for me." Kris flirted on the phone. 

I smacked my lips feeding into her. "My bad shorty. I had some shit going on. But what's up? What you on?" 

"I'm tryna' go to the O'." Kris snickered through the phone. I laughed at her boldness. "Nah... You ain't ready for that folks. But I'll be in Atlanta in a couple weeks."

Kris smacked her lips, "You sure you gone be in Atlanta? Without cough cough  Asian?" Damn she one of those. "Yeah. But aye as soon as I touch down I'll slide yo' way." 

"For real? Bet." I could tell she was smiling through the phone. "Bet." I ended the call. For real for real little do she know Ima' still get Asian back. Cause' she ain't going nowhere. Sad to say the only person that can really take me away from Asian is Kaydence. 

After the call with Kris, baby mama #2 started calling. I answered her phone call this time. "Oh now you can answer the phone." Kema answer with an attitude. "Chill with all that Kema. It's too early." 

"Are you gonna' make it to our baby's gender reveal?" Kema asked. As, I remembered her gender reveal is on a day that I'm touring on. "I don't think I can cause' Ima' be on tour but I'll send you some money for it." 

You could hear nothing but silence on the line. "Alright Von." She said. I was about to say something but she ended the call. 

Two kids on the way and none of my baby mamas fuck with me. 

Kayla and Booka hit my line up tryna' get me out. I thought about it I just might go out. Right now, I needed to go to the store. Muwop normally be up tryna' slide but today I was chillin'. I drove to the store. The same store I met Kaydence at. I remember her little scrubs too. She was fine as hell. 

She still is... 

I walked in the store, tryna' buy me some wraps, and this crippled motherfucker had a nerve to be on this side of town. He looked at me, I mugged the shit of him. He tried to act like he was strapped. I laughed at his goofy ass. His whole existence makes me mad. Mad that I couldn't finish the job. 

But this makes me wonder why he over here. I clenched my jaw as he walked his crippled ass outside the store. I waited a few so he could leave. I didn't even want the wraps anymore. I ran out to my car so I could follow him. Kaydence house only a few blocks from here. Let me find out they back together.