Chapter 25: Lips on lips

Becky's POV

It's been a long time since I felt the adrenaline to initiate a kiss with a girl. Oh, and it took a while for me to move closer to her face as my heart was literally shaking, pumping faster just to get rid of the fear.

My eyes were struggling to ignore her plump lips and within a split second, my hands automatically grabbed her neck, making our faces close together. And just like that, I gave her a simple yet soft kiss on her lips where I could feel my nose against hers.

Without a doubt, the kiss was awesome, but not until I realised later that I just kiss my crush, let alone that she also happened to be my former boss.

At this point, I was the first one to break contact with her because I was very shy of myself and the fact that my lips were still wet as a result of the kiss. Trying to play it cool, I mentally fanned myself because I started to feel my face turning red and hot.

"No, this ain't really like me. Am I having a fever now?!" I was troubled by myself.

On the other hand, the receiver of my kiss was blushing, but she was still able to control her shyness and look fixedly into my eyes. Then, for a second, she decided to move towards me and kissed me back, making me feel high than I am supposed to.

This time, the intensity of the kiss was too strong, as we were both aware of what we were doing at the moment. Finally, from then on, we kissed like there was no tommorow, but still remained sweet and soft, except that there was an additional tongue motion. Her tongue was in my mouth and it does sit perfectly in my mouth. 

I didn't even get to see a proper vision of her face as I was so into sucking her lips, which I unconsciously let out some writhing sound. "Ahhh...Mmmh..." I tried to release the tension within me.

We kissed again and again until it overpowered my senses to think, see and smell to the point where we didn't hear someone knocking on the door.

Not until ten seconds later I heard someone shout coming from the door, making me stop my action with Freen. As I calmed myself from giving myself up to Freen, I overhear Freen's mom's voice from behind the door.

"Guys!! Why are you locking the door...I want to go inside," Her mother panicked.

However, Freen didn't care about her mom practically yelling at us and continue kissing. But, consciousness made her stop to answer her mom, "Ughh! Right away Mom!"

Whereas me looking embarrassed at what we were doing a second ago, looking very red than when I first arrived here.

"Why is the door locked?" Mrs Chankimha was confused.

To not make her mother suspicious about it, I tried to explain the situation to her and give her nothing, "Ahhh...I might have accidentally locked it..."

"Ahhh, I see... by the way...you two...I bought some sushi for you guys to eat. I hope you enjoy it," Mrs Chankimha handed out the sushi to me. Then, she proceeds to remind Freen to not forget to eat her medicine and have plenty of sleep.

As if her mom doesn't trust her daughter, she requested me to help watch her kid while she's not here. Because of that, Freen hide her humiliation and shut her mom down, "Mom! I'm not a kid anymore!"

And well, her mom find her action cute and said, "You are still a baby to me, kiddo..." She pinched her cheeks, making Freen mad even more.

Soon when Mrs Chankimha released her hand, she then realised how red Freen was at this moment and then looked at my face to see the same redness as Freen, as a result of the early incident (iykyk).

She pointed right away, "By the way, why are your all face so red...is it too hot here?" She then looked at the room temperature on the wall, noticing that it was looking just fine.

All of this tension made Freen feel hot like she couldn't hold it much longer for her mom to go away from here. "It's nothing, Mom...really you should go and stop visiting my house every hour. I am a big adult now...I can take care of myself." She told her mom off.

"Besides...I have Bec here with me now..." She added even though that statement made her look even more flushed.

Seeing her daughter's reaction, her mother wanted to have some fun and decided to tease her more, "Ohh...I see...I guess you only need Bec more than me...right?? I understand now... and by the way, Freen, remember that I always support you!! And you need to see your dad after you're well again. He wanted to talk to you about something."

"Mom! Please don't expose me and just go do your thing..." I shook my head for being too transparent in front of Bec.

...

After her mom left the room, I questioned what her mom meant by earlier. Yet, she let me know that I don't have to worry about it. "She's just blabbering like usual..."

Right at that moment, we become silent and as soon as our eyes connected with each other, as if we were sending a signal to one another, we continued with what we left off.

I've been waiting for this moment and I guess she feels the same too when she's pulling my body on hers so I can hold onto her tightly. Trying my best not to lose my insanity, I clung my arms around her shoulder to stabilise my body since I was basically eating her mouth at this point.

A long kiss that not only makes my heart filled with love but also my soul and sense that could erupt in any second. It's like our hearts are a little clearer about how we feel towards one another.

Minute by minute goes by too fast and we still kiss harder, I just hope that I don't crash. And I think we need to keep the windows rolled up as we were both having a hard time breathing every time our lips intertwined.

I could taste her and my tongue kept on slipping in as I want more, tickling my weak ass heart. Her lips were soft, like a pillow for my lips to rest on, with her hands cupping my face, not wanting me to go far away from her.

She did more than what I expected her to do, even though this was our first kiss but then I remembered that we were still not officially together and disconnected ourselves from each other.

"Freen...I..." I tried to control my breath, but really, I was fighting myself to breathe normally in front of her.

Freen, on the other hand, looked so satisfied with her action, causing her to bite and lick her swollen lips. Since my eyes were half-closed, I didn't realise anything abnormal about her lips, except that now, I realised that she was bleeding a little at the corner of her lips.

Though she didn't care about the blood, I was the opposite of her. I panicked and grabbed some tissue to clear out the bleeding. "Freen!! Your lips!" I made her aware of that little tiny injury.

Still, she looked unconcerned, and to say the least, she was smiling from ear to ear instead. And that made me forget about everything.

"Freen..." I was helpless because she's being adorable and pinchable. Because of her, I, also can't stop smiling at her, not caring about everything surrounding us.

Never knowing when we going to stop being sheepish, I instructed her that we should start eating sushi because I felt so sad towards the sushi as they stared at us for almost an hour waiting to be eaten.

Now that we were eating, I couldn't help but watch her lips move all day, making me look like a lip addict. But what that mouth do...to me, ooh...

I know exactly what my heart wants now.

Author's notes:
To my dearest readers, it might takes a long time for me to update the next chapter because I meant it when I said I have no motivation to write at this time. With that, I hope you guys will still support my story even though I'm taking my time writing my story. Once again, I'm very sorry for being demotivated🥲🙏🙏🙏