Chapter 43: Jealousy

Becky's POV

From the moment Freen turned around, I knew she was mad at her mom, which made her cuter than before. In all seriousness though, I am pissed at her mom too, if she disturbed our moments. But, since her mom is my favourite actress, I will make her an exception. 

Not going to lie, it was a bit embarrassing that her mom knew what we were doing in the room, and my face automatically turned red. Mrs Chankimha flashed a smile at both of us as she bid goodbye before storming out of the room. Freen, on the other hand, was overjoyed by the fact that her mother left the room and walked towards me.

When she was about to make a move on me, I already knew where this was going and closed my eyes in anticipation. In a swift move, I pulled her to me while she scratched my back slowly.

As we were about to continue kissing from what we left, I felt my phone ringing nonstop, causing my attention focused to the noise instead. 

I gulped my saliva as I tried to resist my thirst from sucking her lips again. "Freen...I need to answer the phone call first..." I spoke in dismay even though I was uninterested in answering the call.

Walking away like a loser, I picked up the phone to see that it was a call from Saint. Without knowing what he was going to talk about, I casually answered. "Hey, Saint! What's up?" I asked.

"Come to my office now, Becky. I need to talk to you about Orn's situation concerning Davika's mom. Dav is also here with me to help us." Saint said sounded urgent. 

As soon as I ended the call, I went to Freen. "I have to go," I told her without giving the details so as not to make her worry.

Staring at me intensely, she looked confused. "Why? Are you going to leave me alone?" 

Not letting her worry, I reassured her, "I'll come tommorow before you know it, okay?"

I kissed her goodbye and went to Saint's company. 

...

I walked to Saint's office just to see two police officers, the company's lawyer and Dav, who looked serious as if they were talking about life and death situations. Looking for a clue as to what was going on, I went straight to Saint to explain what happened. 

"What were these people doing here?" I questioned him.

He kept looking at me, waiting for the right moment to explain all the things that happened. "Becky...we already found the person who is responsible for the murder of Orn..." He was watching my reaction. 

"And...?" I was eager to know.

As if everyone was listening to what Saint was talking about, Dav intervened in the conversation between Saint and me and showed the conclusive evidence that showed the criminal face. "Is that..." I was speechless to say their name because I knew who is she and that was none other than Dav's mom. 

Although I'd heard that it was her before, I still wished that it wasn't her just because I knew her very well. Closing my eyes, I gave myself a moment to think about this thoroughly before I made my decision on what to do with her. 

"Becky...you don't have to think too hard about this. She deserved a severe punishment, and that's death..." Dav offered her opinion without bias. 

Just then, she pulled up another piece of evidence that showed that Orn's death was premeditated as she saw proof that indicated her mom sabotaged Orn's career because her mom was jealous that Orn was more successful than her daughter. 

So, to make Dav the top actress at their company, her mother planned everything, including giving Orn a week's break to go on a trip just so she could drive Orn to death.