Chapter 32: Uninvited guest

Freen's POV

During the dinner, Bec was making me crazy as she was not only eating in silence but in reality, her other hand stroking my bare thigh under the table.

I'm not used to this Bec and that causes me to hyperventilate a little, making my mom suspicious about my behaviour. "What's wrong, kiddo? You don't like the food?" My mother worried about me.

When I say that I'm okay, Bec was changing my mind when suddenly her naughty hand trailed its way to the front of my zip. Slowly, my short jeans unravelled, letting Bec's fingers swirl around my panty.

Finding my peace of mind during the dinner, I clenched my teeth and grabbed her hand out of my shorts. I just cannot help but fight myself. Whereas for Bec, I noticed that she was also in the mood to do it, but then embarrassed when I rejected her offering.

At that moment, my mind was elsewhere when my parents begin to bring about the plan for the Thanksgiving party tommorow. "Can you be in charge of the food catering while your mother and I attend the guests?" Dad gave me a task.

Right then, Bec volunteered to do something else, "Can I decorate the table and the party backdrop for the photoshoot session?"

Not discouraging the suggestion, my dad was even glad that someone will do the job. "We should do this every year, and invite Becky to join along!" My dad was more excited to spend time with Bec even more.

Later, I had a quick shopping with Bec to help her buy the props and decorations needed to complete her vision for tomorrow's party. Then, we dropped by a nearby boba shop cause my girl can't go a day without her 100% milk tea.

Since it was already late at night, I brought her back to my home immediately and let us rest because we have to wake up early tommorow and prepare for the event.

...

Exactly at 7 am, the alarm from my phone was ringing loudly, making me wide awake in an instant. On the other hand, Bec was still sleeping soundly, making me feel bad to wake her up. So, to start the day, I helped arrange all the things we bought yesterday and cleaned up the place so it was easier for her to decorate later on.

An hour passed, and I went back to my room and was about to wake her up. To my surprise, she just finished her morning shower in her white satin, bathrobe. "Oh, no, no, no... why does she always look this good in the morning?" I was silently mesmerised by my girl.

"Where are you just now?" She asked while still trying to dry her hair with her towel.

"I thought to save time, I helped you a bit to start with your task...and you can eat breakfast first before you do your task, okay?" I told her but still looked breezy.

Feeling thankful, she kissed me on the cheek and said, "I am grateful to have you with me during this time. A very Happy Thanksgiving to you, BB," She gave me another kiss, but this time, it was in the mouth. I was all smiley and I don't think I will stop anytime soon.

I'm too deep in my mind with Bec, and then, there comes my mom ruining my thoughts when she instructed me to make contact with the catering and give them the details of our location. Bec understood Mom's intention and have a quick breakfast so she can start decorating the table and the backdrop.

Hours and hours went by, and we finally set to have the party. The rest of my parents and Bec dressed themselves and be ready to host the party.

After 30 minutes, some of the guests and families steadily came to our party and settle for a drink. My parents non-stop greeting everyone, and Bec and I stood by their side and acknowledge the people.