꒰ ͜͡➸ they want attention and you don't realize.

—RAIN—

- he's not whiny, but he's whiny.
- like, rain won't start throwing a tantrum like a certain someone but he'll pull a little at your clothes and maybe wrap his tail around your lower leg to stop you from going anywhere.
- basically a shy toddler
- except rain isn't shy. get that in your head.

you laughed with all the ghouls as you hung out in the common room. you were sat at the mini bar on one of the stools, looking around the man-cave like area.

of course, it wasn't disgusting. you, the ghoulettes, and an occasion ghoul kept it clean.

rain entered the room, the extroverted energy washing over him and making him slightly uncomfortable.

he scanned the room, finding you at the mini-bar talking to swiss and aether.

the water ghoul sighed in relief, making his way across the room while waving at whatever ghouls yelled his name along the way.

you smiled at your boyfriend as he reached you and his band mates, rain smiling back and giving you a look.

though, you didn't notice his slightly desperate look for attention. you turned back to swiss and aether, continuing the conversation.

rain stood there, a bit sad. he just wanted to cuddle with you after a long day. not hang out in a room full of sweaty, hormonal ghouls.

as you talked with rain's band mates, the water ghoul slightly reached out and began messing with the hem of your shirt, the fabric rubbing between his forefinger and thumb.

aether noticed, smiling softly at the water ghoul as he sent him a mental message.

'need us to leave?' aether asked, startling the water ghoul slightly. rain looked up at aether, you and swiss deep in conversation. 'that would be nice.' rain responded. aether smiled and nodded, nudging swiss.

"what's up?" swiss asked, looking at aether. aether gave him a look, glancing at rain after a moment. "really? aww, ra-!" swiss started, though aether covered his mouth while rolling his eyes and walking away with the multi-ghoul.

"we've been summoned. see you later, y/n." aether smiled. "oh, okay. yeah, see you." you smiled back, turning to your boyfriend who had wrapped his tail around your waist.

"what d'you wanna do?" you asked. rain moved closer to you, burying his face into your neck as he hugged you. your heart melted slightly as you hugged your water ghoul back, pressing a kiss to his shoulder.

—MOUNTAIN—

- he will just pick you up and take you away if you haven't taken the many hints he's put down.
- unlike the hints, though, he will not put you down.

you were sat at the desk in mountain's room, your wrist aching from the hours of writing you continued to endure.

mountain wasn't kidding when he said imperator would stress you out with all the entrance exams. you were set studying satanism until you knew it like the palm of your hand.

and mountain was not okay with this. he wanted your attention, and he wanted it now.

"love," mountain called for the fifth time. you hummed in reply, just as you had done five times before. "you should take a break." mountain stated. "can't." you mumbled, your eyes flicking over the many papers in front of you.