Chapter 67

Smut in this Chapter

Optimus walked through their room to the shower. Saphira did have her own shower and bath tub as a request that she had after giving birth to the twins. She had been using them regularly, and while both Optimus and Megatron have prompted Saphira a couple times, she never opted to go in. Until now, as she had a reason in her mind. Though Saphira was still blushing a little by the time they reached the shower.

She gazed up at Optimus. She had not really stopped to admire his different appearance like she used to do previously. She knew she had other important things on her mind to deal with, so daydreaming about her sparkmate was not something she was able to do. Though she knew being busy with the sparklings would do that.

Now she wanted to help Optimus clean the paint off. Thankfully none of the pain dripped in the room, Saphira was watching very closely, so they wouldn't need to worry about cleaning the room. Once Optimus was in the shower, he lowered Saphira to the floor. She moved to the side to remove her blouse and shorts, but she opted to keep her bra and panties on for the time being.

Optimus smirked slightly when he noticed she didn't take off her underwear. However, he found himself admiring her body. It felt like a long time since he was able to just enjoy spending time with her. Saphira's body didn't look like she had been pregnant as she had gotten back into shape very quickly. The only thing that was different was her breasts due to her lactating. But he still found himself admiring her body regardless of that. She was still so beautiful to him.

Saphira turned and noticed Optimus just staring at her, making her blush and look away. "Is there something else on your mind, Optimus? Or should we get started?"

Optimus smiled at her before turning slightly to turn on the shower. Saphira watched as the water ran over Optimus's body and watched as most of the paint ran off his body. That was good. She remained standing away from Optimus until most of the paint was good. She did see there was some paint left in some of the crevices on his chassis, which would need her hand to scrub it out.

"At lest most of the pain was washed out," Saphira said with a smile S she walked closer to him. Optimus looked down at his chassis and tried rubbing off the paint with his finger, which wasn't working very well. Saphira gestures for him to sit down. "I can't wash the paint off you when you are standing."

He smiled at her and sat down on the floor. He reached over to a shelf to grab a bottle filled with blue soap and a large sponge. "Use this..." He hands both to Saphira. "These should get the paint out easily."

Saphira took both bottle and sponge, smiling as Optimus shifted to lay down, making it easier for her to climb up. She walked over happily and climb onto his leg and looked over his chassis and stomach. She could see the bright pink and purple paint, which was good that she could see it. She carefully shuffled closer and crawled onto his stomach. As there was some paint in the crevices of his stomach as well, Saphira sat on her knees for a moment, pouring the soap over the crevices before closing the bottle, setting it beside her and began to scrub.

Saphira pushed the sponge corners into the crevice, scrubbing gently to get the paint out. Though as she did so, she heard a rumble within Optimus's chassis. She felt herself blush again, she kept her head down even though she knew Optimus could sense what she was feeling. She still could not get over how handsome he was.

Saphira focused as best as she could, though it seemed as she was scrubbing, it felt like a really nice massage to Optimus. She was happy about that. And she had dreamed about helping him clean his body more than once. And now she got to do it. Her blush deepened as she thought about it and she found herself actually enjoying herself. This did not feel like a chore at all.