~octavia blake~

Summary- At the bombing of Ton DC you get hurt

After the great bomb went off ,you blacked out for God knows how long. When you woke up all you could feel was pain. Everything hurt, your head, your ears, your chest, your legs, everything. After the ringing in your ears stopped you began to hear her.

Her voice called out to you, asking if you were okay but you couldn't make your lips move. Instead you turned you head over in her direction. There she was, her beautiful face red and cut.

You wondered what you looked like, were you worse off then her? Eventually the adrenaline ran off and you began to squirm.

"(Y/n) do not look down." she ordered, shifting her gaze wildly between you and the people around her. You couldn't help yourself and did exactly the opposite. When you did you saw a huge rock trapping your legs. You began to freak out at the sight.

Tears started to form in your eyes as you slammed your eyes shut and looked away. Everything began to feel light as you started to breathe fast. Your body was racked with painful sobs as all your senses heightened.

"Octavia please, I dont want to die here. Please don't leave me." Octavia heart broke as she listened to you beg her not to leave. Hearing this made her brain swirl as she thought of ways to get to you. It eventually landed on tossing a bottle of alcohol into a fire and creating a smoke wall then sliding across the hill.

She commanded all the seconds to get the rock off your legs as she pulled you out. You screamed out in pain as you moved, almost wishing for the rock before passing out.