~Wells & Bellamy~

Wells had seen how Bellamy stared at you

Wells had seen how Bellamy stared at you. How he listened when you spoke. How he silenced others just to listen to your jokes. Wells was a brother from another mother to you and he would die (🤣) before letting Bellamy blake go any where near you so one day he decides to tell Bellamy so.

"Hey Bellamy, can we talk." Wells calls to the preoccupied Bellamy.

"Little busy Wells."

"Let me rephrase, let's go I need to talk to you."

Bellamy turned up to look at Wells who stood with his arms crossed over his chest an impatient expression plastered across his face.

Nodding Bellamy stood, following Wells into the drop ship and up to the very top level.

"Alright whats this about? " Bellamy mumbled, brushing his hands on his pants.

"I want you to Stay away from (y/n)."

"Seems like you want me to stay away from everyone, chancellor. How many times do I have to tell you that you don't hold any power down here?" Bellamy chuckled, shaking his head at Wells who soon began to stomp towards the smaller man, pushing him against the wall.

"If you touch them again ill drown you in the waterfall." He commanded, poking Bellamy in the chest roughly a few times as he spoke.

"Ill do what I want wells, Now get out of my way."

In the heat of the argument neither party heard you climbing up the ladder after hearing they were up there.

"Oh hey guys...something the matter?" You called from the ladder before pulling yourself through the hatch.

"Not at all, just talking." Wells said, turning to reveal a slight smile before he wrapped his arm around your shoulder and pulled you towards the hatch. As soon as your head had slipped under the metal flooring Wells turned, giving Bellamy a dirty look before leaving himself.