~Bellamy ~

While in the city 3 grounders grabbed you, roughing you up a bit before the rest of your people came to your rescue

While in the city 3 grounders grabbed you, roughing you up a bit before the rest of your people came to your rescue. Mrs griffin, pulled you off the ground as two gaurds pushed the men off of you. Your people surrounded you as doctor griffen brushed dirt and debris off your face, checking to make sure you were okay. Bellamy was the last to see your bloodied lip and new bruise forming on your face.

He tried to launch towards the bunch but kane grabbed him, pulling him away from the 3 in an effort to keep the peace.

still, he managed to get away from him only for you to step in his way, Pushing him away from the now growing crowed. After a little bit of dragging him away he grabbed your arm, ripping you around to face him.

"Hey, cool it wonder b-"

His hand rubbed your cheek, which now had turned a light purple. You could see the wheels turning in his head as he studied your face but before he could do anything you put your hand ontop of his.

"I'm gonna kill them, all of them." He said, tightening the grip in your cheek.

"Shhhhh, I've survived worse. Let's just get to clarke, okay?"