~Bellamy blake~

You had saved Bellamy from the acid fog, pulling him into a deep cave

You had saved Bellamy from the acid fog, pulling him into a deep cave. The two of you ran down deeper into the cave till you found blue light. Slowing down you both stopped infront of a pool of glowing blue water.

"What the hell is this?" He asked in between pants.

"Didn't you go to school blake?"

He scoffed nodding his head before plopping down on the ground.

"Its biolumunsent, we can still drink it."

He nodded, leaning over the pool and dunking his face in, slurping up water. You dumped your bag on the ground, resting your head on it.

"Why did you even bring me out here Bellamy?"

He sighed leaning over you while smirking.

"I wanted to take you to this feild. I was going to ask you out."

You both held your breathe, waiting for the other to say anything till you cracked a smile at him.

"Guess your plans fell through?"

"Eh, this is still kinda romantic, right? I mean the water is gorgeous and we are all alone." He traced his fingers gently down your arm while smiling down at you.

"Maybe a little...but just a little."

You both chuckled as he traced his finger from my wrist up your arm and finally ran his hand through your hair.

"Mmmm stop teasing me, To tired for this."

He chuckled heartily before dragging his own bag next to yours and pulling you into his arms.