~Octavia Blake~

You and octavia hadn't seen each other since Arkadia had been formed

You and octavia hadn't seen each other since Arkadia had been formed. Clarke had told you that she was here but you were to afraid to come see her. Before she left she told you she could never forgive you for what you did. So instead of coming out to see her you hid away in the storage room, scrubbing down every surface you could find.

Hours had gone by and you'd mostly forgotten about why you were hiding until a pair of boots came up behind you.

"Clarke said you'd be in here."

The voice was unmistakable.

"Yeah, well it has to get done so." You said without looking up at her. You could feel her eyes staring at the back of your head as you scrubbed away all the grime.

"About what I said before. Lincoln told me about why you did it. I just um...."

"Dont worry about it." You mumbled, trying to sound as cold as you could.

She knelt down next to you and put her hand on yours causing you to look up at her. She looked so different in your eyes, more wild, and crazed but still as beautiful as you'd remembered.

"Do you remember that book we read while in the sky box about North American animals?"

Octavias eyebrows furrowed but she nodded, waiting for an explanation for such a strange question.

"You look like the raccoons." You mumbled, trying not to laugh at her shocked expression.

After a moment she cracked a smile. Then she giggled then it turned into the both of you holding the others shoulder while scream laughing with each other like before. Neither of you would admit it right now but you'd missed each other more then either of you expected.