~Octavia blake~

Summary- You and octavia argue about the stories she is telling hope

"O I know how much those stories mean to you but I don't want you telling them to hope anymore. I've already talked to diozo and she agrees." Octavia scoffed and began to walk towards the garden with you in toe.

"The stories aren't scary, she needs to be prepared for worse." She grumbled, starting to rip carrots out of the ground and tossing them into a basket.

You stood behind her with your hands in your hips taping your foot. How could you make her understand without hurting her? These stories were giving hope nightmares and making her scared of Octavia. If Octavia knew hope was scared of her it would break her heart and you couldn't let that happen.

"Are you just gonna stand there or what?" She yelled.

"Dont yell at me Octavia, I didn't do anything wrong!"

She quickly stood up and spun around.

"You just don't like them, you never have! I know how much you hated those stories! How much you hated when I'd tell you them and you want hope to hate them too!" She shouted marching towards you.

"Octavia this isnt about me, okay? She is just a child, she shouldn't have to listen to those dumb stories!" You said, backing up against the house as she approached.

"Oh yeah? if it isn't about you then what is it about? Hope loves my stories and diozo does too."

She was now standing right infront of you, staring daggers into your eyes. You stood there shaking as she stood over you waiting for you to answer. Eventually she got tired of this and slammed her hands on either side of your head.

"Tell me! Or are you just lying?!" She yelled

A small voice peeked out behind the two, "let them go!"

Your eyes darted behind Octavia to be met with hope, standing a few feet away holding a shovel as a weapon.

She backed away from you and slowly walked towards hope with her hands up.

"hope its okay, we were just talking about something, okay? Everything is okay."

(THIS STORY LINE WILL CONTINUE IN LATER CHAPTERS)