~Bloodriena/Octavia~

You had gotten in-between a fight, making you associated with it

You had gotten in-between a fight, making you associated with it. When the gaurds took everyone including you away octavia was alerted an came to see you. Her powerful frame burst through the door, ordering everyone else away.

"Why? Why would you do this?!"

You sighed, rubbing your temples.

"You know me, hero to all."

"I wont be able to stop this, (y/n). They'd kill me for favoring skikrew and you'd still have to fight anyway."

"I know, O,  I'm not stupid. Jus...t" you sighed looking down at the ground, trying to hide your fear.

"Do me one favor, season me well." You chuckled heavily before looking up to her  Stoic as always.

"Come on baby, That was a good one." You said pushing yourself off the wall.

She met you halfway across the room. And grabbed your arm harshly, pushing you against the closest wall.

"Wow, calm down o!" You groaned, colliding with the wall.

Before you could do anything her lips were on yours. Sparks flew as you forgot there was any danger at all. She pulled away causing you to let out a whine.

"Win."

She didn't give you a chance to speak before turning and walking out of the room. Leaving you to your own nervous thoughts.