~john Murphy~

Summary- Bellamy was flirting with you in front of him and he got jealous

You were out and about, looking for trouble to get into when you saw a few boys you recognized messing around in the trees.
You walked over to Bellamy and murphy and watched them for a moment. Bellamy hit the target every time but murphy couldn't, not even once.

"Whats going on here?" You asked.

Bellamy looked over at you and smirked. "Target practice, wanna try prince(ss)?"

You pushed yourself off the tree you were leaning on and walked over to him.

"Yes but I'm not your prince(ss)."

He smirked and offered you his hand which you promptly brushed off. 

"Whatever you say prince(ss)."

He began to show you how to throw it when you felt a pair of eyes trained on you. You turned and locked eyes with Murphy.

You caught him staring from time to time but never talked to him. Quite frankly he was a little creepy but you never really paid him much attention.

"Hey, focus up. Throw the knife. "

You threw the knife as hard as you could and it hit right in the middle of the log, making it crack slightly.

"Wow, well aren't you just the full package." Bellamy said as he pulled your butt into his hips.

"Get off me Bellamy." You mumbled as you wiggled away from him until someone shoved him away.

"HEY, WHAT ARE YOU DOING MURPHY?!" Bellamy yelled as you whipped around to find Murphy standing infront of you with his knife.

"Don't touch them." He said in a deep menacing tone.

"Hey its fine, I'm just gonna leave. I'll see you around murphy." You mumbled as you backed away from the now growing crowd as fast as possible.