~Finn~

After the 100 got the ground you'd ended up catching the rebels eye

After the 100 got the ground you'd ended up catching the rebels eye. He watched you any chance he could, just to get a little bit closer to you. One day you ended up getting hurt on a hunt and clarke ordered you to be on bed rest. You'd been sitting in your cot for what felt like decades before he pushed your tents flaps out of the way.

"Oh hey fishy." You called, making fun of his name.

"Well you know how much I love that nick name." He said, dryly chuckling.

"So what brings you to my humble abode?" You said, shifting up onto you elbows.

"Just came to check on that nasty cut." He said, turning his back to set out his materials.

With a groan you shifted into a sitting position before taking off your shirt.

"Whoa!" He shouted, backing up slightly before looking away.

"What? Never seen someone shirtless before?" You chuckled before shifting uncomfortably.

He laughed nervously before kneeling in front of you and unwrapping the bindings around your stomach to reveal the broad gash hidden underneath.

"God, clarke didn't tell me it was this bad." He mumbled, gently patting a clean towel across it.

"Gahh, gently man." You whimpered, shying away from his hands while biting your lip.

Without answering he nodded, re-wrapping your wound before smiling up at you.

"All done." He said, not being able to stop staring up at you.

"Uh...thanks finn." You mumbled, your face turning a bright red while his hands snaked up from your hips up to your back.

"Oh so its finn now?" He smirked, leaning forward till his nose brushed against yours.

Tentatively you reached behind his neck to pull him closer. Your lips collided passionately as his grip on you tightened.

"Shit sorry!" Fox face cried, quickly covering her eyes.

The two of quickly broke apart, finn creating as much space as he could at the sight of fox face standing in your door way.

"Its fine, I've gotta go anyway. I'll see you around (y/n)." Finn called, giving you a confident smile before gathering his things and pushing past the very red fox face.