~Bellamy blake~

Summary- After the mass execution of your people led by pike, you and Bellamy argue

You felt your world crumble as your horse trotted up upon your peoples dead body, left out for the flies and ravens to feast on. You felt the tears prickle at your eyes as you climbed down from your horse and over to the field of bodies. You stumbled through until you found your tribes leader indra, propped up against a rock. You let out a raging scream and fell to your knees by her side crying. She had raised you since birth and taught you everything you knew and now she was left dead in a feild. Murdered by the ski people.

You felt a rough hand come up to your cheek and you looked up to see indra eyes fluttering open as she came too.

Lexa pushed you away followed by clarke as they asked a thousand questions. You listened Intently as she told of the massacre until she said that Bellamy had been there.

Everyone turned to me. me and Bellamy had been together before but hadn't lasted. everyone knew and  We were an example of peace and love between our people until we had a falling out.

Hearing the atrocities he had committed left a rock in my stomach. As we took indra to our horses Lexa held me back to speak. 

"(Y/n), you know what Bellamy has done here. Jus drien jus daun." (Blood must have blood) you nodded, getting back on your horse and riding to Arkadia.

You waited in the tree line till dark. When you and Bellamy were together you would leave a purple flower outside the gate of his ship and yall would meet in the woods. You decided this was a fitting way to lure him out. You quickly snuck straight to the gate and made sure to be seen as You left the deep purple flower outside the gate and ran off.

Yelling and gunfire echoed out behind you as you ran straight into the tree line and rode back to the drop ship.

---

You sat in a tree overlooking the drop ship for a few hours hoping he would come. You almost dozed off until you heard him call out for you.

"(Y/n), come out. I'm here." His voice echoed around his past home as you woke from the daze you were under.

You jumped down from the high branch and stood tall while you walked over to the man who was over a head taller then you.

"I saw what you did, Bellamy." You said in a much smaller voice then intended.

"They shouldn't have been there, we told them to leave. They had it coming." He spoke in a cold, even voice as we began taking small steps toward each other.

Your face dropped as you turned white as a ghost while you processed what he said.

You rushed him, slamming yourself into him and knocking him down. You climbed on top of him but he knocked you off and took your position ontop of you. You grunted as you wiggled your way away from him, afraid that maybe he would do the same thing he did to your people to you.

You both grunted as your wrestling continued until you were both circling each other. "YOURE A MURDER, A SOULESS BETRAYER. HOW COULD YOU LOOK AT THOSE MEN AND WOMEN, SENT THERE TO PROTECT YOU FROM AZGEDA, THEN KILL THEM. THEY HAVE LIVES, THEY WERE PEOPLE!" You screamed, your sobs beginning to come through your anger as you spoke.

His face softened as he watched you back away from him with a horrified face and tears streaming from your eyes.

"I had to...for my people." He said in an almost ashamed voice.

The anger came back inside you as you looked at him with piercing hate in your eyes. "For your people? YOUR PEOPLE SENT YOU HERE TO DIE BELLAMY BLAKE! THEY KILLED YOUR MOTHER, THEY LOCKED YOUR SISTER AWAY, THEY TOOK YOUR FREEDOM AND YET YOU FIGHT FOR THEM. NO ONE WAS GOING TO GET HURT, THEY CAME TO PROTECT YOU! YOU TOLD ME ONCE I WAS YOUR PEOPLE BUT IF I WAS THERE TODAY, YOU WOULD'VE KILLED ME ALONG SIDE MY BROTHERS AND SISTERS!"

Your breath had sped up at this rant and your face had turned red. You both stood a few feet away looking at each other as you each thought of what to do.

"You are my people (y/n), but you have to understand I had to. I had no choice."

His words seemed genuine but nothing would resolve the pain in your chest. He had killed hundreds and he could not go back to Arkadia alive.

You sniffled, dragging your arm across your cheek.

 "That might be true, but I was sent here for a reason... Jus drien jus daun
(Blood must have blood)

You grabbed the knife strapped to your thigh and began walking towards him. He raised his gun but you quickly ripped it out of his hands, bringing him closer to you. You slashed at him but he dodged.

"NOW!" he yelled and a man came up behind you and hit you with the butt of his gun, knocking you out.