~Octavia Blake~

You and octavia were on the way to the waterfall when you were shot with an arrow, causing you to fall and hit your head and pass out

You and octavia were on the way to the waterfall when you were shot with an arrow, causing you to fall and hit your head and pass out. She ended up dragging you to Lincolns cave and patching you up before youd come to.

<<<

"Thank God, I thought maybe you wouldn't wake up after that bad fall."

You tried to lift yourself up but pain shot through you before you cried out.

"Hey, no just stay there. I've got you I promise." She mumbled, forcing a small smile as she gently pushed you back onto the bed roll.

"We need to go, Bellamy will be pissed if we aren't back soon." you said, following it by a groan as you adjusted to the hard surface underneath you.

"He will understand, just rest okay?"

You tried again to lift yourself up, this time getting yourself propped up against the wall. Letting out a heavy sigh you turned your head towards her.

"What is this place?"

She sighed, scratching the back of her head before chuckling lightly.

"Do you remember the grounder that stabbed finn?"

"What are yall buddies now?" You chuckled, wincing when pain spit through you again.

"Maybe a little bit more than friends." She stared at you, waiting for a reaction. You stayed frozen staring at her for a moment till you turned to look away. You'd liked her since the first day on earth and even told her but she said that Bellamy would make your life a living hell if yall dated so you two decided to stay friends.

You couldn't decide which hurt more, the fall and arrow or the fact she chose a savage over you.