~Bellamy Blake~

You'd been walking up horribly sick recently. You'd head was killing and you felt like you were on fire all the time. Still, you were afraid to tell Bell since he'd been so worried recently with the grounders and Clarke getting people hung.

You pulled the blanket off yourself and tightly laced your boots up before walking out of the tent, wobbling slightly to the left. All the voices around made every part of your head throb before sitting next to Bellamy.

"You're up early." He mumbled, Handing me some rations.

"Couldn't sleep I guess." You dryly chuckled, slowly munching away on my food.

You tried to listen to to Bellamy and John's conversation but It turned to mush the second it hit your ears. Bellamy shook you gently, looking worryingly at you.

"Hey whats wrong?"

You felt your stomach quench and rumble before feeling the saliva fill your mouth and your throat dry up. You covered your mouth and stumbled away from them and behind the drop ship.

You retched up everything in your stomach before leaning back on the drop ship and staring At the sky.

"Hey, hey what happened?!" His boots quickly crunched under his feet as he ran up to you.

"Please don't be mad." You groaned, tears finally coming to your eyes.

"Why would I be mad? Whats...what is going on (y/n)?"

You finally looked at him, not able to hold back the tears any longer.

"I though if I took it easy for a few days I'd get better but clarke said I might have food poisoning or maybe I'm dying from some old earth sicknesses that they don't have a cure for." You sniffled.

"Why wouldn't you tell me?" He asked, cupping your cheek.

"I didn't want to stress you out. I'm sorry."

He sighed, pulling you up off the ground and wrapping his arm around the small of your back.

"Stop apologizing, let's just get you back to bed, okay?"

You nodded, letting him guide you back to your shared bed, Before he left again. Soon enough he came back, holding a cup of water.

"Sit up, baby." He sighed, sitting next to you.

Posting yourself up you leaned against him while slowly sipping the water he brought you. For a while he just ran his hands through your hair while you played with his fingers.

"Next time, you need to tell me." He suddenly said

"What?"

"If you get sick, hurt, stabbed, hell if you get a bug bite I want to know." He said, twisting your hair around his finger.

"I'm sor-"

"Dont. Even. Say it. Just promise me you'll say something next time."

"If there is a next time." You mumbled, half heartily laughing at your pitiful joke.

"Promise me." He said, forcing you to look up at him.

"I promise the next time a bug bites me ill tell you okay?"

Nodding he leaned down and pecked your forehead before settling down to cuddle you.