~bellamy blake~

Summary- Bellamy seeing you and Finn together and he gets jelly

Bellamy just walked out of the drop ship to the unwelcome sight of (y/n) and Finn talking. (Y/n) leaned against a wall, gently laughing at some stupid joke Finn had made. A mix of butterflies and anger filled his stomach as he watched the only one of the 100 sent to earth who wouldn't give him the time of day giggling like a school girl at Finn. She had never looked at him like that or laughed at any of his jokes, merely given him a side eye or silently stared at him for a moment. He let out a heavy sigh as he started to walk away, over into the forest to clear his head. 

'Why were they never looking at me that way? What does that kid have that I don't?' As all these questions racked his brain he didn't hear the one on his mind creep up infront of him.

"There's a problem at camp, Murphy started some shit. He pissed on a kid." That voice echoed through his ears for a moment before he lifted his eyes to meet theirs, their beautiful (e/c) eyes. Nodding he slapped his hands on his knees and stood in front of the one who had caught his eyes. 

"You look...really nice today (l/n)" He watched as a crimson color snaked its way across their shocked face before gently reaching up and brushing back a piece of hair from their face. 

"Lead the way." He said, gesturing back to camp. They quickly turned and walked back to camp, Bellamy close in toe.