~Bellamy blake~

Summary- He gets told you were put in the sky box after the dance (pt 4)

After they had released him from holding he went straight to your room. He practically ran through the ark to get there. When he finally got to your room he banged on the door and called out for you. "(Y/n)....(y/n) open up, its Bell."

The door swung open and Bellamy was met with your mothers angry face. She had clearly been crying and for a moment he forgot how to breathe.

"What do you want Bellamy blake?" He stood there for a moment with his mind racing. "(Y/n)."

Your mother looked away from him and brushed away a tear. She stepped to the side and opened the door wider so he could come in. Quickly he came inside and looked around but you were no where to be found.

"They took her, she tried to stop the guards from taking your sister and they charged her with aiding and abbeding and assaulting an officer. Thanks to you and your family my daughter is going to jail and I might get floated."

His heart stopped beating for a moment as it set in. His girlfriend was in the sky box, his sister was in the sky box, his mother was dead and his gaurd position had been stripped from him. His life was over.