Chapter 1

The annoying ringing of the alarm clock interrupted Yoona's precious sleep, and with a grunt she shut it off.

After contemplating about whether uni was worthy enough to let her comfy bed for about five minutes, she got up with another grunt, slapping her cheeks to fully wake up.

After being done with her business in the bathroom, she slowly made her way to the kitchen, still in her pajamas. Her older brother, Jungkook was making pancakes and the smell was more than enough to make her drool.

"Morning Kookie" she smiled, sitting down and putting a plate full of pancakes in front of herself.

"Morning cupcake" he smiled as well, putting a glass filled with banana milk in front of her, and she frowned.

"Keep that shit to yourself Kookie, you know I like strawberry milk" she grumbled, making Jungkook laugh wholeheartedly before he put a glass of strawberry milk in front of her.

He also sat down on the table, eating his breakfast. Eyeing him, Yoona huffed.

"I see you're already dressed up and ready to go, why is it that every single morning you're ready in only five minutes while I take twenty minutes in the bathroom and am still on my pajamas" she grumbled.

"That's because I'm a bunny and you're a sloth, dear cupcake" he grinned, stealing the strawberry in her plate.

"Hey" Yoona yelled, ready to stab him with her fork, but her phone buzzing interrupted her.

Strawberry cake 🍰
Morningggg
Are you up, sleepyhead
Don't forget to bring the set of
paintbrushes
Let's meet where we always do
Don't get late!!!!!!

Me
I'm up, dwarf
I won't forget, and you don't
forget to bring the ink set
I'll come in time together with
Jungkook

Yoona started giggling while texting her bestie, while Jungkook raised an eyebrow at her.

"What have I told you about using your phone during breakfast?" Jungkook grumbled before taking the phone out of her hand. Yoona only pouted, trying to use her puppy eyes to get her phone back, but to no use.

"Finish your breakfast fast and go get dressed, we don't want to get late" he said with a chuckle, after 'accidentally' reading her chat with her best friend.

"Fineeeee" Yoona grumbled, finishing her whole breakfast in a few bites and running to her room to dress up.

As they got out of the house, the chilly wind kissed Yoona's cheeks and she thanked her smart mind for picking a warm jacket to go. They both walked to the same direction, as they both attended the same university, the university of arts, Yoona being in the first year, while Jungkook was in the fourth.

After a few minutes of walking, Yoona could see in her peripheral vision her bestie waving at her. They hugged each other excitedly, but when it came to greet Jungkook, the girl was a little bit shy.

"Good morning Jungkook" she said with a smile.

"Good morning Yeji" he responded with a smile as well.

"I'll put my earphones on and stay behind you girls, feel free to chat" he smiled, taking out his earphones and putting them on as he slowly fell a little behind them.

But he didn't play music.

"Did you bring everything?" Yeji asked, rummaging through the plastic bag in Yoona's hands.

"Yes I did, as you can see" Yoona grinned.

"Damn, these paintbrushes look hella expensive and nice, where did you get them?" Yeji asked.

"Well, you know Kookie takes art classes. I asked him for a little bit of help in finding good paintbrushes, but he said he was busy, so I contacted some friends I have in the art club and they helped me out" Yoona grinned, proud of being an extroverted girl with a lot of friends.

Asked other people for help as soon as I said I was a little busy, huh?

"What classes do you have today, honey?" Yoona asked.

"Two hours of dancing class with Mr. Lee, than I'm free for an hour, than an hour of vocal class with Mr. Byun, break, than again another hour of vocal lessons, and in the end an hour of painting class with Mr. Choi" Yeji said.

"We have dancing classes together today" Yoona grinned, but then pouted at the thought of not being able to leave uni earlier that day.

Why today of all days?

"What classes do you have for today, hun?" Yeji asked.

"Two dancing classes, which we share, than two painting classes with Mr. Choi, break and then two rap lessons with Mr. Min" Yoona said.

"I see, you have no free hours for today" Yeji said, pressing her lips to a thin line.

"Unfortunately"

"But you still have classes with your lookalike though" Yeji chuckled.

"Huh?" Yoona asked, confused.

"You know, Mr. Min is your exact copy, your male version, girl is he your lost sibling or something?" Yeji laughed, Yoona joining along.

The girls kept on laughing without knowing that Jungkook was listening to everything. It shouldn't matter though, right?

"After school, we meet up and go to the graveyard, let's make it quick" Yeji seriously said, not even an ounce of laughter visible in her face anymore.

"Yeah, it's the 20th of March today, we shouldn't be late to celebrate Jinnie's birthday"