Chapter 33

All three woke up early in the morning, despite it being Saturday and they didn't need to go to uni.

Jungkook had questions to ask.

Yeji was meeting up with someone.

Yoona was sleeping.

None of them knowing what the others are up to.

The boy kept walking, an uneasy feeling creeping inside his heart. The breeze felt cold to him when it hit his cheeks, despite the fact it was almost the end of April. It's not supposed to be cold.

He felt lied to, he felt as if truths were being hidden from him, he felt drifted apart from the most important people on his life, he felt as if his whole world was crumbling down. He was afraid of getting stuck under it.

Fastening his footsteps, he kept on walking, more and more away from the people he loved and closer to the truth he was so afraid of knowing. His lips were bleeding because of getting bitten by his front bunny teeth all the time, and before ringing the doorbell of his dance professor's house, he had to lick the blood off.

"Jungkook? How are you? Are you okay?" the professor asked, surprised to see one of his favorite students in front of his door at Saturday morning. The said boy sure was random, and didn't look so well to begin with.

"I'm fine, Mr. Lee. Once I get answers for my questions, I'll be much better"

"And what might those questions be?" the professor raised his eyebrow, while he motioned Jungkook to get inside.

"It's about a matter the assistant dance professor discussed with my younger sister, Yoona, and Yeji as well" Jungkook said, hiding his distaste for Jimin perfectly.

"Jimin? What has he said to those two?"

"He suggested they find part time jobs related to dancing so they can get some experience and have it easier to find a job at an entertainment company after graduating. Since he is the assistant dance professor, you sure must have told him to do that, so I directly came to you for further advice" Jungkook said, sipping quietly from the cup of tea his professor put in front of him.

"It's a good advice actually, but I never told Jimin to do that" the professor said, shrugging lightly.

"But isn't it prohibited by the university's rules for the assistant professors to directly engage with the students' careers?" Jungkook asked wide eyed.

"It is, and I'll make sure to give Jimin an earful for acting on his own, but I'll let it slide since it's a good piece of advice" the professor said, while Jungkook was frantic.

Jimin certainly isn't that stupid to go and tell the girls that without discussing it with Mr. Lee before...

Are Yeji and Yoona lying to me?

I need to find Yeji immediately...

The girl stayed glued to her seat, fiddling with her fingers as an uneasy feeling creeped into her heart. She felt anxious, scared and crumpled because of an imaginary tension. The type of feeling one gets when they are doing something they shouldn't.

Even though she wasn't doing anything wrong.

"Yeji?" she heard a sweet voice calling out to her softly. Turning her head, she was met with Jimin's honey eyes, which eased her mind a bit.

"I hope I didn't leave you to wait for long" the man said, awkwardly scratching his nape as he had come a quarter of hour before their supposed meeting time to be the one waiting but found her waiting for him instead.

"No, you didn't. No need to worry. I don't have much time Jimin, can you tell me what you wanted to talk about?"
Yeji said, tone unexpectedly calm and face devoid of any emotion. Jimin couldn't see her fingers fiddling under the table though.

"I just wanted to ask if I have done any mistake towards you or Jungkook" Jimin said simply.

"Huh?" Yeji frowned, the question catching her off guard.

"No need to be surprised. Jungkook seems to hate me, and glares at me whenever we come across. You on the other side, look extremely uncomfortable whenever in my presence. Please forgive me if I've done something which hurt the both of you" Jimin said, bowing as much as the table allowed him to while he was seated.

Yeji's eyes widened at his words.

How do I tell him that the reason for us two to act like that around him is because we think he likes me?

However, Yeji didn't have time to answer Jimin's question as she heard the sound of someone bursting through the café doors violently.

In mere seconds, Jungkook was by her side, gripping her arm so tightly that it hurt. It would surely leave a bruise later, but Yeji wasn't thinking about that at all.

All her attention was in his dark orbs filled with endless rage, staring directly into her soul.

You promised me you'd never look at me like that...

The girl woke up suddenly,drops of cold sweat dripping down her forehead as she tried taking deep breaths, but failed miserably.

Her day started in the worst way ever, with a terrifying nightmare that she didn't even remember what it was about, but the horrific feeling lingered in her heart, making her feel so uneasy.

But why was she feeling as if something was terribly wrong?

"Yoona, calm down you idiot, nothing's wrong..." she whispered to herself, hugging herself in hopes of making herself feel better, but to no avail.

The gut wrenching feeling didn't stop.

Instead, it grew bigger.

So she threw the bed covers away and ran, her feet having a mind of their own as they carried her to God knows where.

"Please, let it be just my stupid imagination..."