Chapter 21

*three weeks later

Yoona happily bounced around.

"I'M FREE FROM THIS FRICKING CAST!!!" she yelled, earning the attention of the people passing by. Her arm was all healthy, and her hand was wrapped around the old cast covered in writings and paintings. She danced around, showing the cast to random people who would just congratulated her confusedly.

"Okay okay, we get that, no need to embarrass us all on the street" Yeji grumbled from behind her, not even bothering to catch up to her pace and just watched over her from afar. Jungkook beside her shook his head in disappointment.

"I sometimes doubt she's a legal adult" he sighed, ignoring his childish sister running around and grabbed his girlfriend's hand instead, kissing her knuckles tenderly.

As her hand was raised in the air,the sound of a silver bracelet dangling from her wrist mixed with the lovely sound of her giggles reached his ear, making Jungkook smile widely.

"Yoona's idea to get us couple bracelets was splendid"

"Yeah, your sister actually did something smart for once" Yeji burst in laughter, making Jungkook burst in laughter as well while looking at Yoona, who was happily dancing like a kid.

Life had been better for all of them in those three weeks.

Jungkook and Yeji went into dates whenever they had the chance, and they were closer than ever. Yeji was happy to have such loving boyfriend and he was happy to have such a lovely girlfriend.

Yoona did hurt her broken arm a couple of times while running around recklessly, which resulted on her keeping the cast a bit longer, but it was okay. She was happy, surrounded by a healthy environment, and that was enough.

She kept visiting Yoongi's office every now and then, and the man had promised to teach her how to play the guitar during the summer vacation. He had also promised to dye his hair blonde.

As the happy child and the babysitting couple behind her entered their university campus, multiple voices and cheers surrounded them, Yoona's arm without a cast attracting everyone's attention.

"Is your arm finally healed?!!!"

"Oh my gosh, congratulations"

"Doesn't it hurt anymore?"

"Will you start attending dance classes again?"

Yoona had been smiling the whole time while numerous students came to congratulate, but the last question froze the smile on her face.

A healed arm means I can't ditch dance class to visit Yoongi anymore...

Shit...

The person who asked the question, who happened to be Jimin, smirked evilly as he crossed his hands over his chest. Yoona's face once she realized that was truly a work of art and most of the students had to hold in their snickers.

"Looks like I have to..." she trailed off, her lips forming a cute pout as she responded to Jimin.

Jungkook and Yeji were the first to burst out laughing loudly, making the other students follow as well. What they failed to notice was the dry glare Jimin sent to them before he left.

While Yoona and Yeji had been doing well, the same couldn't exactly be said about Jungkook. Lately, he had gotten a lot of glares. Jimin would glare at him every time they came across each other, making Jungkook confused as to when the hell he had done something wrong to Jimin.

Yoona's rapping professor also seemed to hate his guts, as when they happened to come across each other on the halls a couple of times, the professor would also discreetly glare at him. It made Jungkook shiver.

Jungkook tried not to pay attention much to it, but lately it was disturbing him a lot, the fact that two professors in his university hating him making him worry about his graduation.

Heck, he was more worried about Yoona and Yeji than his graduation, even though he didn't have any reason to worry. He just had a hunch, which told him to watch out for the two girls.

And his hunch never failed him.

Getting out of his trance, Jungkook fastened his footsteps as he followed Jimin around the halls, a determined look in his eyes. Once Jimin arrived at his office, Jungkook hurried to slip inside before the door was closed on his face.

"What in the world are you doing here in my office without my permission, Jungkook?" Jimin said, voice tone neutral but his face looking annoyed, as he poked his inner cheek with his tongue.

"Just tell me what's your problem" Jungkook spat dryly, looking at Jimin dead in the eye, not even an ounce of respect present in his eyes for the professor to be.

"And what would you mean with that?" Jimin raised his brow at Jungkook questioningly, crossing his arms over his chest.

"Openly glaring at me for example, in the middle of other students as well. Let's not get deeper. What did I do to you?" Jungkook asked, leaning dangerously close to Jimin with the coldest look on his face.

Jimin was freaking out.

But his pride of being higher in rank than Jungkook made him have a poker face, not wanting to express his fear.

"Nothing, you must have been mistaken, I don't have anything against you" Jimin said, face cold.

"Don't make me say the same shit again. Before you go on with the 'language' shit, just let me remind you you're the first one to get out of the line. Now tell me what did I do, like did I steal your girlfriend or what?"

Despite the fact Jimin tried hard to keep his poker face, his eyes betrayed him for a moment.

"Oh, don't tell me you have a crush on one of your students and that girl happens to have a crush on me, right?" Jungkook said with a cocky smirk, using his height advantage to tower over the speechless Jimin.

The latter was fuming.

And the worst part of it was the fact that he couldn't even say anything as Jungkook made his way out of his office as if he owned the place.

No words could get out of his mouth.

He was right after all.