Chapter 38

The next day, Yoona went to uni with Jungkook. The boy was surely surprised, but his sister's long face had told him to not ask any questions. She'd eventually tell him anyway.

"Why did you want to skip today anyway?" Jungkook asked Yoona as they were about to enter the campus, raising an eyebrow at her. The girl sighed in response.

"It's just that there are some people and things I want to avoid today" Yoona said with a shrug once she realized he wasn't going away without a response.

"And who might those people be?" Jungkook queried.

"Human beings, Kookie. Normal human beings"

"Fine, I'll leave you alone" Jungkook raised his arms in surrender, not wanting to pester his younger sister when she wasn't in her best mood despite the fact he was worried about her.

As Jungkook went away, Yoona let out the breath she was holding and looked at a corner of the hallway near her. Yoongi came out of it immediately after Jungkook was out of sight.

"And may I know why were you spying on us?" Yoona asked him, crossing her arms over her chest.

"I wasn't spying, I was just waiting for you to be left alone as I have things to discuss with you" Yoongi shrugged.

"What a shame I've got classes right now, you'll have to wait" Yoona gave him a toothy grin, actually not remembering which classes she had. She just prayed she didn't have classes with him today.

Well, seems like luck isn't on her side.

"Yeah, you've got class with me. Shall we walk to the lecture hall together?" Yoongi smirked, while Yoona had to bit her lips hard in order for her mouth not to fall open.

"Well I need to fetch a couple of things, so I'll go first" Yoona said with a fake grin, and then ran off without letting Yoongi say anything else.

What Yoongi didn't know was the fact that Yoona wasn't intending to go to his class. Instead, the girl passed by the lecture hall to see if there were any students, and luckily she ran into Felix.

"Sup Yoona? You coming?" he asked.

"Nah Lix, I'm skipping today" she shrugged and went away, not expecting him to tag along. Well, he did.

"Why are you skipping?" the clueless boy asked as they made their way to the rooftop. Students weren't allowed to go in there, but the two knew the building so well they knew how to avoid being caught on camera.

"Oh, you don't know. You were absent yesterday" Yoona mumbled in realization.

"Then please enlighten me" Felix deadpanned as they sat at the rooftop, Yoona's feet hanging in air as she wasn't afraid of heights, while Felix preferred keeping his feet on the floor, safe.

"To sum up, Professor Min was staring at Yoona like a creep yesterday during class. It was truly weird. She went to talk it out with him after class, but then she came out of his office way too out of it" they heard a voice abruptly say, making the two flinch. As they turned to look around, they were met with Han, who kept his hands in his pockets as he settled down on the floor too.

"So, why are we ditching class today?" they heard another voice ask, and as they turned their heads, they were met with Jaemin, Jeno and Sunwoo.

"And what the hell are you doing here?" Yoona queried, eyebrow raised suspiciously at the boys.

"We saw you and Felix going away from the lecture hall and Han trailing behind you. We thought we should join the party" Jaemin said with a cheeky grin.

"Don't look at me. These idiots dragged me here" Sunwoo grumbled, raising his hands in surrender.

"Come on bro, we all know that they wouldn't be able to bring you here unless you let them do so" Yoona snorted, and Sunwoo's ears went red.

"Fine, you win. Now what are we going to do?"

*back at class

"So, Yoona, Felix, Han, Jaemin, Jeno and Sunwoo are missing" Yoongi said with a sigh, while the students were bored. The elite of the class were all missing and they wouldn't be there to do any shenanigans to make class funnier.

*time skip

Class was dismissed and the students dispersed. Yoona and the boys also left the rooftop and merged with the crowd of students, after having the best fun they could while having the place to themselves.

"Yoona, can we please talk now? You even ditched class to avoid me, but I'm not going to tell you off or anything. Now can we please talk?" she heard Yoongi's voice from behind her, sounding desperate.

Shit, all the guys went away. What do I do now?

Guess I'm stuck with him now...

Yoona just nodded, following Yoongi to his office like a sad puppy. When he turned around and looked at her, he sighed heavily.

"Jeez Yoona, I don't eat people and I most certainly won't do anything bad to you. Can we continue now?" Yoongi asked, exasperated.

Yoona wordlessly nodded in response.

*meanwhile somewhere in the hallways

Yeji rushed to get to her next class after paying a quick visit to the restroom, not wanting to get late. Well, she didn't expect to bump into Jungkook on the way, and she actually did.

"Watch where you're going" she grumbled, shooting daggers at him with her fiery eyes, but Jungkook was having none of it. He simply grabbed her arm firmly and dragged her to somewhere more private, to an empty lecture hall.

"What the hell do you think you're doing?" Yeji said through gritted teeth, trying to get away from him but failing miserably.

"We need to talk" Jungkook said in a deep voice, staring intensely into her soul.

"And what if I don't want to talk?" Yeji asked, it coming out more of a squeak than she intended it to.

"That's not up to you to decide, he whispered in her ear, making her shiver.

Not from pleasure.

From fear.