Chapter 15

When Yoona had told Yeji the news over the phone, Yeji and Jungkook's topic was long forgotten, and instead Yeji had immediately come to the hospital. Yoona was sad to text Hoseok and tell him she couldn't make it to their dance battle, and she cursed herself about the fact she wouldn't be able to attend dance classes at uni for at least three weeks.

Bored out of her mind, the cast on her arm was totally covered in ink in its every inch, drawings, symbols and all kind of words spread just everywhere. Yoona had asked Jungkook three times to get her a new pencil as the ink would run out after only three hours of intensive using.

That night, she was more than happy to hear that the cops had caught the criminals she had filmed and they were all behind bars. Now she didn't have to worry about her life being in risk and getting caught in mafia shit, but instead now she could go on with her normal life. Well, as much as she could with a broken arm.

*time skip to the next day

"Oh my gosh, Yoona what happened to you?"

"Are you okay?"

"Why do you have a fricking cast on your arm?"

"Did you fall down the stairs?"

"Don't tell me you slipped in the bathroom, didn't you?"

Yoona and Yeji rolled their eyes for the nth time, the never ending questions of the whole university giving them the worst headache they had ever experienced in their twenty-year-long life.

Serves us right for wanting to be the popular girls of our year...

"Will you annoying mosquitoes please shoo? These girls are trying to eat a peaceful lunch here"

Both the girls looked up and thanked their savior with their eyes, which happened to be Shuhua. The girl sat down near them with her lunch tray on her hands, not even bothering to look at them like the whole cafeteria did.

"Won't you ask what happened to my arm?" Yoona asked after three minutes in painful silence.

"Well, you look like you'll tell me yourself, so why bother asking?" Shuhua shrugged, quietly munching on her lunch without paying much attention to the girls. That moment, Soobin and Sunwoo also sat down, ready to hear the tea.

"Long story short, went for ghost hunting but ran into criminals. While running away from them, I tripped over my own feet and this happened" Yoona said, as if it was the most normal thing to happen.

"Are the criminals behind bars, at least?" they heard a voice ask, and when they turned their heads, Han was there together with Felix, listening attentively to them from behind the table.

"Sit down first" Seungmin said, looking at them dead serious as he had just arrived at the table. The three boys sat down and than the whole attention was on Yoona, again.

"Yeah yeah, the bad guys are in prison now and I have no reason to be scared for my life" Yoona said, dismissing them lazily as she started eating her food.

"How long will you keep the cast?" Soobin asked.

"The doctor said three weeks" Yoona said.

"Lucky you, no dance classes for three weeks" Han said, pouting.

"What was it again?" they heard a sassy voice say behind them, and when they turned their heads, they saw an angry looking Jimin with hands on his hips, brows furrowed.

"I see you don't like my classes, Han" Jimin said, walking closer to Han and scaring the living shit out of him.

"No, it's just that he finds the dance class a little bit tiring" Seungmin said with a shrug, while everybody looked at him wide eyed, including Jimin and Han.

"Then from now on, Han Jisung, you're getting extra dance classes every day for this month. After you're done with your classes, come and find me. Don't you dare leave, or I'll make uni a living hell for you" Jimin said, eyes darkened.

"Yoona, get well soon dear" Jimin than said, his tone and face going back to his usual lovely self. After that, he left.

"KIM SEUNGMIN YOU'RE DEAD MEAT"

*at the hospital

"I brought the files you asked for, doctor Kang" a nurse said, adding a few sheets on the already big mountain of documents on the doctor's table. She looked at him worried, the bags under his eyes being so big and black that he looked like a panda. Except that pandas are cute while he wasn't.

After talking to Jungkook last night, the doctor was restless, finding the words Jungkook said to him suspicious even though there was no reason for Jungkook to lie to him. And there was no proof either. At least, yet.

Since bidding goodbye to the Jeon siblings, the doctor had gone to his office and asked the hospital staff for a variety of documents, which all belonged to the Jeon family. And he had been reading without a stop, the only break he took was the few seconds it would take him to sip from his coffee mug which would get refilled by a nurse every hour.

"Finally" he smiled, happy upon finally laying hands on one record which belonged to Jungkook and Yoona's grandparents. The doctor then started reading, until he read something that made him freeze in his place.

Leaving the files aside, he took out his phone and dialled a number, which belonged to Namjoon, the police officer he had met last night. After their encounter, Namjoon had given his number to the doctor, in case of any emergency regarding the Jeon siblings.

"Uhm, sorry to disturb you Mr. Kim, it's doctor Kang, Yoona's doctor" he nervously said.

'You're not disturbing, tell me, is there anything wrong?'

"There's something I found out that you need to know"