Chapter 12

As all the classes were finished, Yoona watched with a smirk as the campus slowly emptied from the students. Some of the professors left too. She walked around in hopes of finding the janitor, who always left last, and found him on the fourth floor.

"Umm, sorry to disturb you, but I heard voices from inside the gym just a while ago. I tried to open the door, but it was locked. I think you should check, maybe someone is stuck inside" Yoona said, acting like an innocent little girl. The janitor only nodded before slowly making his way downstairs.

Yoona rushed to get out using the emergency doors so she wouldn't happen to bump to either Jungkook or Yeji, and then ran home.

*time skip to the next noon

"Yeah I look good in my Versace dress, but I'm hotter when my morning hair's a mess..." Yoona sang to herself as she was tidying up the kitchen. It was weekend, but Jungkook had business to take care of so he had left since early in the morning.

The night before he hadn't told her anything what had happened in the gym despite Yoona bugging him the whole dinner, and had only flashed her a cheeky smirk, telling her that she would get to know soon.

After eating breakfast, Yoona had done the dishes and now was tidying up here and there, too lazy to get out of her pajamas or brush her messy hair. And that's how she was reminded of Meghan Trainor's song 'Made you look'.

Just as she was done, she heard the doorbell ring.

"Hopefully it's not Yeji, I don't want to get beaten up on a Saturday" she mumbled, knowing her best friend would be really angry at her for locking her inside the gym together with her crush for a whole day.

She opened the door, only to be greeted by Taehyung's boxy smile, which soon faltered once he saw her state. Messy blonde hair, panda pajamas, and fluffy flip-flops.

"Uh, I wanted to ask whether you were free to look after Yeontan today" he mumbled awkwardly, looking everywhere but Yoona as he scratched his nape.

"Not a problem, lemme just grab something and I'm coming" she said, disappearing from the door for a few seconds and then coming back, now with an oversized hoodie on.

"Aren't you gonna change?" Taehyung asked with a raised brow while she was locking the door of her apartment, noticing that her pajamas were still under the hoodie and she still had her fluffy flip-flops.

"Why would I change? I'm not going to a date, I'll just babysit my neighbor's cute puppy" Yoona shrugged, and then they both made their way to Taehyung's apartment which was just two floors below.

As they entered the house, Yoona took note of how stylishly his apartment was decorated. But she didn't have much time to observe it as a furry little friend ran to her feet, barking happily.

"Hey Tanie, how have you been?" she smiled, picking up the puppy as if he was a little baby.

"Yoona, in a few minutes I'll get out cause I have some business to take care of. I'll be back in two hours" Taehyung said, and Yoona nodded, barely paying attention to him as the puppy led her around the house. After that Taehyung ran to his room to change his clothes, not hearing Yoona's voice from the kitchen asking where he kept Yeontan's food.

When she got no answer, she followed him to his room and entered without knocking or thinking much. Only to find him topless.

At first, he hadn't heard the sound of his bedroom door opening and just continued searching through his closet for a shirt. Well, until he heard a whistle. He turned his head, only to see Yoona leaning on the doorframe staring at him with a smirk on her face.

"Arghhh, what are you doing here?" he screamed, startled and threw on the first shirt he could grab.

"Just wanted to ask where do you keep Yeontan's food. You didn't hear me from the kitchen so I followed you" she shrugged, barely holding her laugh.

"The third drawer near the cupboard" Taehyung whispered, but thanks to her sharp hearing, she understood what he said.

"Nice abs by the way" she said and then went to the kitchen, leaving him frozen.

As she had finally arrived to the kitchen and found Yeontan's food, she burst in laughter, remembering his facial expression when he caught her staring and also his pinkish cheeks.

Dang, he's shy...

Gotta tease him later about this...

As she held her stomach from laughing too much, she heard the sound of the front door close and laughed harder.

"Bet he got so flustered he couldn't even say goodbye to me" she said, wiping her tears with her hoodie's sleeves before going to find Yeontan.

Author's note

Hey guys, it's me again. I just had a little question I wanted to ask to you.

Who do you ship Yoona with until now?

Please tell me your thoughts, I'm curious to know, and don't be shy to leave comments and votes, they're highly appreciated😊❤

That's it for today, bye bye👋 💜