Chapter 22

Yoona wore a long white hoodie, brushed her hair, put on a few accessories and went out of the door. Only to go two floors below, where Taehyung's apartment was located. She knocked softly on the door and in a few seconds the door was opened by the apartment owner himself.

"Hello" Taehyung said with his deep voice, giving her a long hug.

"I missed you" he mumbled in her shoulder.

Silence.

"Come on, I know you missed me too" he whined, letting go of her and giving her a big pout.

"I missed someone, but not you" she giggled, and as if on cue, she heard a cute little bark from her feet.

"Tanieee" she squealed, picking the cute dog up in her arms and babying it.

She ran inside the living room with Yeontan on her arms, totally ignoring the pouting big baby by the door. Eventually, Taehyung gave up on waiting for Yoona to come back to him so he just went to the living room as well.

He sat down on the couch beside her, while she was scrolling through Netflix's home page in hopes of finding a good movie with Yeontan on her lap. A big bowl of popcorn rested peacefully on the table in front of them and Taehyung picked it up, proud of the fact that he had prepared it in advance, knowing that she would come by.

After choosing a movie, Yoona layed her head on Taehyung's shoulder, making herself comfortable as his soft hand wrapped around her shoulder, the soft material of his hoodie and his sweet perfume putting her in peace. They silently ate the popcorn while watching the movie, with Yeontan's soft snores as a background sound.

During those three weeks, Yoona and Taehyung had gotten closer. First, it had started with Yoona randomly popping up in front of Taehyung's door to apologize for treating him badly that day at the café. Than he had asked her out to drink something, her treat, as a token of apology. Ever since then, they had just gotten closer continuously, casually flirting with each other all the time.

Nothing was official, though.

While one didn't know their own feelings, the other was scared of taking everything too fast to the point they could regret everything, so in a silent agreement, they were fine with what they were at the moment.

*meanwhile

Jungkook and Yeji walked hand in hand on the streets, big smiles decorating their faces as they went from one shop to the other. While Yeji innocently thought that he just wanted to do some shopping together as a couple, Jungkook was hoping to get an idea what to get for her upcoming birthday.

"Kookie, these couple hoodies are soo cuteee" she squealed, showing him the hoodies while cutely bouncing like a little rabit.

"Yeah princess, truly cute" he nodded, and then she left them and started looking through other things.

"Kookie, look at this ring, it would really suit you" she yelled from the other side of the shop after two minutes, making him wonder how she had even gone there without him noticing. When he arrived at her, there was no ring in her hand.

"If you're gonna ask about the ring, I left it at its place, it wasn't that pretty. Look at this headband instead, I bet it would suit you a lot and it would help you with your long hair" she grinned, giving the headband to him and urging him to try it on.

"Aww, my boyfie looks so hot" she squealed, cupping his face with her hands and swinging it from side to side like anyone would do with a baby.

"Let's get this" she said, and he nodded, cheeks looking puffy as they were being squished by her small hands.