Ch. 16 The Cubs Game Part 2

In a dome like structure men and women of various ages watch in amusement at the upcoming event, (though for some reason there were hardly any girls present). Below them and at the center of attention, stands a well dressed man in his twenties bowing gracefully towards the stage's only VIP booth, bringing forth giggles and awes from the majority of the women present. He then slowly raises both hands to silence the crowd while not forgetting to give a last playful wink towards the spectators. 

"Ladies and gents, we are now witnessing a fight for my beloved, meaning Suki, daughter's hand in marriage!" Shouts the cherry red headed man blowing a kiss to the regal olive skin woman sitting at the VIP booth. Beside her in a much smaller chair, filled with raised pillows, sits a little girl of about 2 to 3 years old smiling confidently at the contestants.

The crowd cheers in delight, and of the crowd, a few can be heard chanting for their preferred champion's name.

"Up first are the A Wolf Brothers against the over built Bear Brothers!" signals the cherry red headed man to the group of bouncing eight year olds and the group of equally excited yet somewhat distracted muscled boys. 

The wolf brothers howl in union before two jump forward to target the tallest of the bear brothers. That said boy smiled happily and welcomed the challenge by running to them as well. One of the wolf brothers got too excited and decided that he would make the first mark, leaving behind the strategy of attacking equally. Hence,

"Ouch, 1 down, 2 left of the A Wolf Brothers, meanwhile the Bear Brothers are still holding strong except, what is this?! Oh a sneak attack from the other wolf brother!"

The crowd yelled in delight in watching how the creeping wolf brother managed that attack with the help of his brother who distracted the tall boy with taunts. However soon the crowd began to laugh when the two boys turned into squashed pancakes by the other bear brother jumping joyfully behind the once howling now yowling wolf. Taking the chance to finish this off, the lone mischievous wolf decides to get on top of the pile and sit on the very top howling his win.

"Well, there you have it folks, Andre from the A Wolf Brothers won the first challenge!" howls an excited eight year looking wolf cub as he then munches on one of the grapes placed for the little female cub. (A/N: Poof goes the human like dream)

"Ahh my voice is perched," happily sighs Atlas, ignoring the kits distraught at eating her treat. While munching on another he gives Suki a dramatic wink and goes back to dreamily thinking of his adult version.

During the time that Atlas shakes off his dream and begins to yell for the next two groups of cubs, on Suki's side are most of her mates sitting with a stone-like face. Of course, with the exception of Radu who was lovingly passing grapes to Suki's moist lips and Leo who is now actually enjoying the show.

Despite the tick off stares received from the rest of the family males, though Tikvah preferred to keep staring at a particular cub, Leo couldn't help but give praise where it's due. "Ambrose, your pups started out with good hunting skills!" hollers Leo to a slightly blushing yet delighted male who nods at him and quickly goes back to being praised by his own female.

Aware that the beastmen have really good hearing and noticing that Adan was about to hit the back of Leo's head, Suki smoothly asked Leo to get her something to drink. Now that he was far away, Suki gathered her courage and finally spoke.

"So, um, this game is actually a good thing for our cub."

The head male's neck snaps to attention at her comment with bewildered betrayed eyes, whose facial expression is in sync with Keokuk's. Adan groans since he knew what she implied, especially since he secretly overheard her conversation earlier. Badrick, on the other hand, just silently smiles with his ears moving around like antennas. As for Radu, he was happily nodding his head in agreement, "of course, it's a great way to introduce our family's cub to our tribe."