Ch. 28 Much Needed Lake Outing

On a bright sunny day, many beastmen have decided to enjoy the refreshing weather by swimming at the lake or bathing at the river. In this particular case a family traveled to the sparkly lake for some much needed relaxation time, especially for the female head who lately her cub has become a junky for...

"Hey papa, now that I'm older it's way easier to run," admits Sanvi with a wide grin. "But uh why can't I no longer ride any of you?" she asks confusedly as she floats around in her one piece stretchy cloth inspired by the female called Sheila.

"Well, eh, uh, so you can get stronger," admits Leo as he suddenly splashes some water at her to get out of that topic. Because sure it was to help her out building muscles and stamina but lately...

Giggling in mock shock, Sanvi ducks and swims around her papa leopard to hopefully splash some water on the back of his head.

Leo, pretending that he wasn't quick enough made a slow motion petrified face then decided to better close his eyes when instead of splashing she went for a full frontal face attack squirting water at him.

Tikvah, who was in his beast form and precisely underneath the two forms, laughed in anticipation. While slowly floating his body upwards leaving his legs firmly planted on the ground. The white croc beast thoughtfully gave a warning growl before rapidly speeding towards them with the idea of giving the biggest splash that Sanvi has ever seen.

Twitching his ears at the ominous sound coming from underneath them, Leo's hair immediately rose and quickly grabbed an astonished Sanvi towards him. Just in time before a white croc beast sped out of the water with his tremendous body rising into the air and flopping back onto his back causing a very petrifying moment for a certain big eyed leopard who tried not to pee in the water. So not just a splash occurred but a rushed tidal wave left a pissed off looking Leo and an excited Sanvi for the unexpected mischievous side of her papa Croc. Curiously ever since Sanvi and her mother rapidly rode on papa Keokuk's back on the day that the ferals attacked their tribe, to the dismay of Suki, Sanvi's been wanting to experience rapid rides on all of her papas.

Back to the ones who were enjoying the lake outing. An unfortunate certain male cub who got bombarded with the wave of water while flying low, is now pitifully paddling in the water in his two legged form. To make him feel even more humiliated, a hissing snicker could be heard coming from a pink snakeling enjoying the warmth of the rocks for he would never enter the same body of water where said croc beast lay. A little further up from the pink snake, a certain skunk and a wolf beast were cooking up today's meal, smiling widely at Leo getting his much deserved pay back from the past annoyance ehh pranks he's done.

Now, besides the wet hawk cub, there were several other male cubs who ended up being waved away from the pair, including Sheila's two bear cubs who instead of pouting marveled at the croc beasts ability to swim so fast and without notice. Hence, a rather uncertain Tikvah became surrounded by the two pleading with him to teach them how to swim that fast. In his mind, Tikvah fretted about how could he teach them that method when that was innate? Besides, looking at their round ears and sniffing at their scents, they're clearly the same beast type as his female. Thinking back on it, he's never seen Suki swim fast, rather it appears that she much rather prefers to float.

Speaking of Suki, she and Sheila were bathing under the sun in their own bathing suits enjoying the view of their males swimming around, sweating, cooking, looking absolutely charming.

Trying to get her mind out of thinking they're becoming more seductive looking, Suki began to think back on the attack that day. Thankfully no females of their tribes were harmed and though there were some casualties on the males side, it was small compared to the usual feral attacks. Glancing around with a hand over her eyes, the end of her lips lifted when she noticed that the females of their tribe had accepted some of the males from other tribes. It's very likely that the feral attack gave them a push to complete the bond when these males showed their battle and tactic skills.

Hummm dreamily just look at how her Tikvah leaped so gracefully out of the water... However, with her face turning into a deadpan expression, she hopes that her cub won't get any ideas. Then there's her Tawa tempting her not only with the smell of barbequed fruit but ooh the way his muscles bulge when he picks up the woods for the fire and the way his eyebrows scrunched oh so lightly when concentrating in that the fruit sticks are placed at just the right height. And the way he uses his smoldering eyes to give her a wink.. Eh?

Oddly her cheeks felt like they were burning. Still?!

A giggle snort from her side furthers the color on her cheeks.

"So, the horse beastmen, Tawa?"

I nod my head.

"How's he like as a father compared to your other males?" asks Sheila while looking at her cubs then glancing at her four mates.

Humming, Suki thinks if there is a difference. Then she thought, was papa Bear different to her compared to her other papas? Mmm yes, slightly so.

"Well, from what I've seen all of my males love our cub equally but in their own ways. For example, Leo is always the first to want to play whatever game she wants.. Including pranks. Tikvah and Adan are a lot gentler with her in games, though Adan for sure worries about her more."

"Of course," hollers Adan as he vigantly watches Sanvi play while he himself is waist deep in the lake.

"Papa Leo I wanna fly in the air like papa Croc!" hollers Sanvi as Leo gladly prepares to toss her to Tikvah who is trying to teach the bear cubs how to swim with their torso and legs moving in rhythm but at different beats on each side (think how snakes move).

"Waiiitttt, nooooo!!" hollers Adan as he quickly swims toward the perplex Tikvah.

"Eh," coughing into her mouth while Sheila laughs at her males 'play', "then there's Radu and Keokuk who are more into teaching her about our world's culture, arts, and strategies. As for Badrick, he has planned to teach her how to fight and defend herself." Finishes Suki with a worried smile.

"Food is ready!" hollers Tawa as he broadly smiles at Sanvi's delighted face as she is tossed around the lake while the wolf beastman hurriedly rushes back and forth between the other two males.

"And finally there's my male whose blood runs in her body, Tawa. He can be particularly strict about what she wants yet he most times can't help but give in when she does things like cuddling up to him," giggles Suki as she gets up and sweeps the sand off her behind. "But at the end he is the one out of all my males who has the right to make the last decision on the upbringing of our cub."

"I see," murmurs Sheila as she goes back to watching one of her males taking a profound nap under the nearby trees, another helping with the cooking, one sitting on the rocks vigilante of her and the cubs, and lastly Sam who is laughing while helping with keeping her two wiggling cubs floating on the water.

"Yes, each of them have their ways," she quietly smiles watching Hayes Jr and Shawn looking more and more like their father.

Her thoughts end as soon as she sees something that made Suki growl in fright, and that was Sanvi standing like a surf girl while riding the croc beasts back as he hurriedly swims up to them!

Author's Note:

Since I haven't had vacation (in such a long time), this is my tinsy gift for those in the same boat 😭 Hope you enjoyed the chapter!

Posted on June 02, 2023 on wwaa tpad