Ch. 32 Hide Your Eyes!

Like elephants protecting their young in her old world, Suki instinctively made sure to stand in front of the cubs while a few other females, including the other cub's mother, stood behind them ready to either fight or flee with her claws and wings. Besides this small formation another much broader semicircle with fiercer stares was made facing the newcomers.

Elena, having her cover blown by her own head male, internally sighs and makes her way with her group of warrior females to the semi circle. All while making sure their back are never shown to these haughty females. For even females can and will fight dirty to make sure that their pride is never stomped on.

As for the males who once growled in approval at the mermaids' direct flirtations, they smartly decided to linger way in the back for no male wants to be in the middle of a female brawl!

Speaking of males, Suki's own males stopped what they were doing to place the most importance to her and the cub. Keokuk, having the best sight, used his raptor beast eyes to slowly look over each of the narrowed eye mermaids, trembling cougars, and anxious apes standing in front of their own tribe females.

"Most in front don't have weapons, but that's not to say that their claws can't make a deep scar," comments Keokuk to his pair as they try to relax their stand. Since it was semi dark from the cloudy sky, Badrick who is usually smiling at the scent of blood, this time decidedly took off his blinds and slowly opened his eyes to view their precious family better.

"Some mermaids contain poison in their claws... if one of them draws blood on them they.."

Adan quickly pushes a fruit into the bat beastman's mouth, then begins to laugh forcefully at the perplexed and angered Badrick.

Noticing the icy stares from the other females few males, he begins to laugh as well but this time to spite them. "Hey my name is Leo and my female is Suki. See that fierce bear beast, yeah her! She's going to stomp on those seaweed sluglike females!"

Of course the other males didn't stay silent and began howling back insults.

As the males bicker back and forth across the landscape, the circle of females on the other hand all simultaneously look at the presumably bear female pointed out by the obnoxious brat.

The female, aware of their scorn, simply smiled. "Wow, though I love a good fight, sadly I'm not Suki." The same female then smiles smugly as her thumb points to her back at Suki whose mind has reeled back to the memory of seeing three pairs of identical eyes on a certain cheetah female from long long ago. Growling low warnings at the villanous females before her while her mind reels at eliminating the threat, she unconsciously lets her body slowly morphed over. The rescued females watched at first in fascination then wariness at how from her mouth morphes into a snout bearing two long upper razor sharp teeth, her skin overturned by black fur sprouting out, then standing on her two back legs the black bear beast roared with bright slightly reddened eyes.  A few cougars and apes in the back gasps at her eyes.

Lucy, distraught and mindful at what her daughter is going through, immediately stands in front of her, leaving her back to her frighteningly furious daughter who clearly is showing her desire to tear in bits the threats to her cub.

Smacking her lips at the unexpected change, Lucy yells at the once haughty mermaids whose eyes resemble a certain someone, "Ey lower your unsightly eyes if you want to live!"

Perplexed at being ordered, a brave hot pink haired mermaid laughs at the absurdity and takes a step forward but quickly takes two steps back when the semi-feral female goes down on all fours and begins to heavily take a step forward.

"Eyes down female," warns Lucy the last time while placing a firm hand on her daughter's arm.

"Pearl, just do it," harshly whispers the other mermaid behind her.

With eyes cast down and her hands in a hard fist, Sanvi worriedly watches her mother's furry back, wondering why her mother who is usually nice but stern suddenly wants to attack them. Her friend kept giving her questioning looks, but Sanvi only shrugs her shoulders and whispers, "they probably gave the largest eye insult to mama." Nodding her head in wonder, Talise whispers back, "yeah those mermaids have creepy eyes, I mean if I was starred by them I'd be afraid they were trying to curse me to be ugly." Quickly, Sanvi asks in horror, "wait, they can curse you to become ugly?" Talise scowls, "maybe that's why your mama morphed, let's stay out of their sight." Nodding, the two cubs crouched behind Suki. In that position Talise loudly whispers to her mama while hiding her face to hurriedly look away from those creepy females.

Unbeknown to the two cubs, every female there and the males from the bonfires heard them loud and clear. The first to snort was Natasha whose shoulders tremble at trying to hold in her laughter at the innocent cub's conclusion. Her mother at first gave her a hard stare for they were warriors ready to teach these females a lesson but then stifled a laugh as well. Soon the other females, including Lucy who was bent over laughing, began to giggle or laugh loudly at the now reddening faces of the mermaids who were still forcefully looking down. To the joy of the few females behind these females they also began to snicker because they were fully aware of how these three beauties acted so conceitedly in their last tribe.

Twitching her ears to the sudden bouts of laughter, a sound so far from what Suki felt at the devious attack given by a certain cougar, her eyes slowly returned to normal to find her mother wiping tears from her eyes while pointing comically at the now slumped mermaids.

While Suki morphs back to her two legged form and receives quick cloths from her fastest mate, a certain green hair mermaid pouts. She first glances dubiously at the crocodile beastman. Fully aware of his gaga answer, she then glances expectantly at the astounded cougar cub. Knowing that he has always been honest with how he sees her, she asks sulkily while showing her most bashful side. Head lowered and eyes glancing up, forcing her golden eyes to become teary, she asks shyly, "Berry, what do you think of my eyes?"

Immediately the cub stiffens at the affectionate call, feeling his hair rise with goosebumps, he answers without thinking twice, "scary, because you're scary."

From the sound of all the giggles a sudden howl of surprised pain echoes from the bonfire placed on the side of the newcomers. Some of the females and other males, including a stressed Vick, look back to watch the mermaid hurl fish bones and anything else the croc beast gave her at the fleeing cub who was protectively covering the bump on his head. Stopping every now and then the seemingly naughty cub stuck his tongue out at her while yelling, "see, it's the truth! The Truth!"

At this free entertainment, the rescued females unconsciously nod their heads in agreement, including the three mermaids who shiver at remembering how this peculiar sister laughs with derangement at the bloody mermans frenzied decreasing numbers. 

Posted only on wa tt padded on July 25, 2023 at 10:02