Heeseung fic

It's very frustrating actually, but all I can do is listen to her demands. Many hours later I finished deep cleaning the kitchen and went back into my room to take a nap. Being in my bed has never felt so amazing then right now. I started to get cozy when my ex best friend texted me. 

Mina [ Hey Y/N ]

Y/N [ I thought I blocked you on everything, I guess I was wrong. I'm going to do that now. Goodbye. ]

Mina [Please Y/N just let me talk ]

Y/N [ And why should I do that? ]

Mina [ I guess you have no reason to, but at least meet me just one time. Then you can avoid me and ignore me all you want. ]

Y/N [ Fine. ]

Mina [ Yess ]

Y/N [ But after, you never contact me again. Understood? ]

Mina [ Yes okay. Meet me and the park by your house. ]

Y/N [ K. ] I grab my jacket and walk across the street to the park. I spot Mina sitting on a bench and slowly approach her. 

Mina~ "Hey."

Y/N~ "You have 10 minutes."

Mina~ "Y/N, there's something I've been keeping from you. I really shouldn't be here right now, it's dangerous for the both of us but you need to know."

Y/N~ "What are you talking about?"

Mina~ "My step brother got into some trouble with his... Job you could say, and now he and my entire family are in danger, and possibly you too. He worked for the mafia, and still does."

Y/N~ "Since when do you have a step brother?"

Mina~ "Since forever. I just couldn't tell you because there was a risk."

Y/N~ "What risk...?"

Mina~ "Well there's also something you don't know about your step mom."

Y/N~ "You're just saying that because she doesn't like you."

Mina~ "But did you ever question why she doesn't like me?"

Y/N~ "No.. I guess not."

Mina~ "Well then let me tell you. She also works for the mafia. I knew already and she didn't want me to spill her secret, or you and your family would be in danger."

Y/N~ "Well you didn't tell anyone so why are we in danger now?"

Mina~ "That's the thing.. I accidentally did tell someone."

Y/N~ Accidentally? What do you mean?"

Mina~ " I told my step brother."

Y/N~ "WHY??!"

Mina~ "Well I thought they might work for the same person, but I was wrong."

Y/N~ "How wrong...?"

Mina~ "Very... They work against each other. But that's just the thing. Both of you are in danger as well as my brother because as I said, he got into some trouble."

Y/N~ "But what does that mean?"

Mina~ "It means that my step brother turned on his boss, to help someone from your moms work, and his boss in furious. He tried to kill him. They're still on the search, and might take you, your step mom along with me as well."