Heeseung fic

Heeseung~ "So are we just not going to talk about it?"

Y/N~ "Talk about what?" I already know what he's gonna say..

Heeseung~ "What happened during the movie.." Yep there it is.

Y/N~ "Nothing happened."

Heeseung~ "You call looking in each others eyes for more then two minutes nothing?"

Y/N~ "Yep."

Heeseung~ "I don't call that nothing. The tension was so high I could barely breathe.."

Y/N~ " Do you have something to eat? I'm hungry."

Heeseung~ "My mom said we have to sleep. I came to tell you to get in bed."

Y/N~ "I'm hungry though."

Heeseung~ "Then you'll have the best breakfast of your life. Come on we need to go to bed."

Y/N~ "Fine." I say following him back upstairs. When we get in his room he closes the door loudly making me flinch.

Heeseung~ "Sorry... I forgot to close my window, I didn't mean to slam it."

Y/N~ "You're good. Let's just go to bed."

Heeseung~ "that's what I've been trying to tell you."

Y/N~ "Shut up so you can sleep. You know, since you've been trying to tell me." I said mockingly. He smirks and get into bed. I just stand there awkwardly.

Heeseung~ "Aren't you coming in bed?" He says patting the spot next to him. I nod and slowly get under the covers. This time I fall asleep first, it was a good sleep. 

Mrs. Lee~ "AWWWWW!" I wake up to see the sun shining in my eyes, and to find Heeseung's arms wrapped around me. tf... I pat Heeseung's arm repetitively until he wakes up. He opens his eyes and widens them when he see's his arms around my waist. He quickly removes them and scratches his head.

Mrs. Lee~ "I knew it! You're already in loveee" 

Heeseung~ "Mom.. It's six in the morning... Please stop shouting at me it hurts my head..."

Y/N~ "Be nice to your mother."

Mrs. Lee~ "Listen to your wife! And come on get up you're going to be late. Breakfast is ready." I smile hungry. She leaves the room as we get out of bed.