Heeseung fic

Heeseung~ "Yet. Not married yet."

Y/N~ "Anyways.. What were you going to ask?"

Mrs. Lee~ "We were wondering if you have any requests for dinner tonight?"

Y/N~ "No, we're okay. Make whatever you feel like making."

Mrs. Lee~ "You raised a good one." She says looking at Nancy.

Nancy~ "That was all her dad." She says smiling at me. I smile back sadly. She rubs my shoulder as she walks downstairs with Heeseung's mom. 

Heeseung~ "Is it possible that our moms are becoming best friends?"

Y/N~ "I guess I consider Nancy a mom now, but it looks like it."

Heeseung~ "I just said that because you two seem close now I didn't mean anything by it.."

Y/N~ "No you're good I got it."

Heeseung~ "Okay good. So... What should we do until dinner s ready...?" He asks smirking moving closer to me.

Y/N~ "Yah... You pervert! You can have me once we're married but that day has not come yet so stop being pervy.."

Heeseung~ "It's only one day.. Please?"

Y/N~ "Nope, one day isn't long, you can wait. Also our parents are right downstairs."

Heeseung~ "Lameeee.."

Y/N~ "Yah! Is all you care about sex?"

Heeseung~ "What? No!"

Y/N~ "That's what it seems like to me.."

Heeseung~ "No, I just want to be able to make love with the love of my life."

Y/N~ "You know that sounds so weird right?"

Heeseung~ "Yes.. But it's true."

Y/N~ "It's not that I don't want to, because trust me I do and I think about it all the time.. But it's only one day."

Heeseung~ "You think about it all the time?" He asks smirking at me.

Y/N~ "Y-yah! I said stop being a pervert!"

Heeseung~ "Fine." He pouts.