Heeseung fic

We part ways as Heeseung gets in the car with his dad, and I get in the car with Mrs. Lee. 

Mrs. Lee~ "Are you excited??"

Y/N~ "Yesss!" I say dancing in my seat. She chuckles at me.

Mrs. Lee~ "I never told Heeseung this, but me and his dad got married the same way you two are. It was hard and we were nervous, but look where we ended up. We have the best son, and the best daughter in law, and I love him very much. I have a great feeling things will be amazing for you two. I'm very lucky to have you Y/N, and so is Heeseung. We love you."

Y/N~ "I love you guys too!" Soon we meet Nancy in a shop filled with the most beautiful dresses imaginable, I'm in awe..

Y/N~ "There's no way I can afford any of these.." I breathed.

Nancy~ "You don't need to worry about that love."

Y/N~ "What do you mean?"

Nancy~ "This is your day, you deserve the dress you want. Don't worry we've got it covered." 

Y/N~ "Are you sure?"

Nancy~ "Absolutely."

Y/N~ "Okay..."

Worker~ "Hello! What can I do for you today?"

Mrs. Lee~ "Just wedding shopping for this beauty." She says pointing at me.

Worker~ "She is quite beautiful."

Y/N~ "Thank you." I was sheepishly.

Worker~ "Of course!! Try on as many as you'd like! I'd be happy to help you with anything you need, just let me know."

Y/N~ "Okay."