Heeseung fic

Time skip

It's two days until our wedding, and I'm super nervous.. Right now, I'm getting dressed and ready to hangout at Heeseung's house. We might go to the movies, or go shopping or something. I wanted to help with wedding plans and all that but his mom insisted it be a surprise for us. I finish my hair, and then leave for his house. I am greeted at the door by Heeseung, pulling me into a hug.

Heeseung~ "Hi love." I give him a look.

Heeseung~ "What? Can I not call you love?"

Y/N~ "No, you can call me love." He smiles and pecks my forehead pulling me inside. I dive onto his couch and scroll on my phone.

Heeseung~ "Make yourself at home why don't you?"

Y/N~ "Hey.. It will be my home in two days actually."

Heeseung~ "Yup. But until then, not your house."

Y/N~ "You're the one who invited me over.."

Heeseung~ "Yes I know." 

Y/N~ "When are your parents going to be home?"

Heeseung~ "In a few hours." He says and turns on the TV while I scroll through my phone. After he watches a few episodes of his show, I get very bored.

Y/N~ "I'm bored." I say snuggling up to him. He smiles and pulls me on top of him, and I lay on his chest almost falling asleep, but he sneezes and I jerk awake.

Heeseung~ "Sorry.."

Y/N~ "You're good. Heyyyy I have an ideaaaaa"

Heeseung~ "Do tell."

Y/N~ "Let's make a cake!"

Heeseung~ "Right now?"

Y/N~ "Yesss!"

Heeseung~ "Okay." He says getting up and we head into the kitchen.