Heeseung fic

Heeseung~ "So my lady, where are we going?"

Y/N~ "I don't know yet.." He laughs and intertwines his fingers with mine smiling at me.

Heeseung~ "I'm in love with you, Shin Y/N."

Y/N~ "I'm in love with you, Lee Heeseung." He pecks my head as we keep walking.

Time skip

We walked around the neighborhood for about 40ish minutes then decided to walk home.

Mrs. Lee~ "I just finished the cake! Come have some!" She said as we walked in the door. We took a seat at the kitchen and cut ourselves a piece of cake.

Y/N~ "Thank you."

Mrs. Lee~ "My pleasure!" The cake was amazing of course. 

Mrs. Lee~ "You two should get ready for bed, we have a very busy day tomorrow and you'll need the extra sleep." I checked my watch, and it said 9:03 PM.

Y/N~ "She's right tomorrow is going to be so busy we should really get the sleep."

Mrs. Lee~ "That's why you two need separate bedrooms tonight." We both blushed at her statement.

Mrs. Lee~ "Y/N, you can sleep in the guest bedroom okay honey?"

Y/N~ "Okay." We walk upstairs and get ready for bed, changing clothes and brushing our teeth. I went to bed in Heeseung's hoodie of course. I got in bed under the covers and started to fall asleep when I heard my door creek open. I was pretty much asleep and was probably just imagining things. But then I felt someone lay on my bed and I grunted.

Y/N~ "Heeseung, your mom said we need to sleep separately." I said grabbing his arm but he swatted my hand away.

Y/N~ "Leave me, I want to sleep." I said turning my back to the other side not facing him. Then I felt his fingers brush up my thighs and I felt shivers go through my body. I pushed his hand away.

Y/N~ "I said I want to sleep." I said sweat appearing on my forehead. He came close and wiped the sweat off my forehead.

Heeseung~ "You're sure?" I hesitated.

Y/N~ "Y-yes I'm sure."