Heeseung fic

Anna~ "Ouch.." She whines rubbing her arm.

Y/N~ "Sorry, but we need to do the test if we want a passing grade in this class."

Anna~ "Ok ok got it.." She mumbles as we take our seats. Mr. Yun our teacher hands us papers with questions, and sets the timer. We have 20 minutes to finish the test. I'm so lucky that I passed the test. Anna, Kate, and Yuki also luckily passed. 

Kate~ "I'm so glad this stupid class is over." She says rolling her eyes as we walk out of the classroom, to our lockers. I put all my textbooks in my locker, then we head to the cafeteria for lunch. Me and the girls take a seat at an empty table, and Heeseung and Soobin come to sit by us. Heeseung and Soobin eye each other warily, but still sit on either side of me. Anna looks between the boys amused, about to say something but I cut her off before she gets the chance.

Y/N~ "So you guys have any plans today?" Soobin smiles.

Soobin~ "No, want to make some?" Heeseung glares at Soobin, but doesn't say anything to him.

Y/N~ "What?"

Soobin~ "We should do something together."

Y/N~ "You mean a date?"

Soobin~ "Yeah, like a date."

Y/N~ "Hmmmm.."

Soobin~ "So, you in?"

Heeseung~ "Alright enough is enough."

Soobin~ "Wouldn't she have said no if she had a boyfriend?"

Heeseung~ "She didn't say yes!"

Soobin~ "She didn't say no either."

Heeseung~ "She will."

Soobin~ "And why is that?"

Heeseung~ "Because she is my wife!" My eyes dart to him shocked, then he pulls me away and into an empty classroom.

Y/N~ "Heeseung what the hell!"

Heeseung~ You told me there was nothing going on!"

Y/N~ "There isn't!"

Heeseung~ "Then why did he ask you out?!"

Y/N~ "I don't know!"

Heeseung~ "Don't lie to me Y/N!"

Y/N~ "I promise I'm not lying to you!"

Heeseung~ "Do you even love me at all??"

Y/N~ "Yes I do! I do love you!"