Heeseung fic

We sit up yawning and rubbing our eyes.

Mrs. Lee~ "Y/N, we need to go get your hair and makeup done soon. Come on get up." She says pulling me out of bed. I get up and get dressed, then we leave for hair and makeup.

Y/N~ "Bye love you." I say and peck Heeseung's lips before we leave.

Heeseung~ "Love you too." He says as we walk out the door. We get to the stylist and I take a seat as she unpacks her makeup and hair products.

Stylist~ "You're stunning!"

Y/N~ "Oh, thank you-" I say shy. She smiles and brushes her tools across my face, it felt relaxing. Since I woke up early I was already tired and I dozed off my a minute before I hear her say "Look up please." I look up and she puts highlighter between my eyes. A few hours later my hair and makeup are done, and I walk over the the mirror. I barely recognize the girl in the mirror. 

Y/N~ "Wow.." I breathe. She chuckles. This is what my hair looks like:

And this is what the makeup looks like:

Mrs. Lee~ "You look stunning.." She says as I turn around. I smile.

Mrs. Lee~ "Okay!! Let's get into your dress and get to the venue!" I change into the dress and we head to the venue. When we get there, my jaw drops. Its beautiful.. Its an outside venue, and there are starlight strands hanging everywhere, white roses everywhere, and there were cute pink roses too. As if things couldn't get more perfect, I see Heeseung, and he looks breath taking.

 As if things couldn't get more perfect, I see Heeseung, and he looks breath taking

He looks at me like he can see through my soul, and his eyes start to tear up. I smile as I walk down the isle slowly closer to him. I get to him and he grabs my hands.

Officiant~ "Repeat after me. I Heeseung Lee, take you Shin Y/N, to be my wife, to have and to hold from this day forward, for better for worse, for richer for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish, till death do us part."

Heeseung~ "I Heeseung Lee, take you Shin Y/N, to be my wife, to have and to hold from this day forward, for better for worse, for richer for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish, till death do us part." I wipe under my eyes carefully so my makeup doesn't get ruined.

Officiant~ "Repeat after me. I Shin Y/N, take you Heeseung Lee, to be my husband, to have and to hold from this day forward, for better for worse, for richer for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish, till death do us part."

Y/N~ "I Shin Y/N, take you Heeseung Lee to be my husband, to have and to hold from this day forward, for better for worse, for richer for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish, till death do us part."