Heeseung fic

He looks in my eyes before dipping his finger in again, this time unbuttoning a few buttons on my blouse, and dripping batter on my collarbone. He leans in close and starts kissing my collarbone until all the batter is off. He comes to face my eyes, and smirks before I pull is shirt kissing him. He kisses me back, grabbing my waist and lifting me onto the counter not breaking the kiss. He looks in my eyes before hungrily kissing my lips.

Y/N~ "Never mind you aren't a bad kisser."

Heeseung~ "You thought I was a bad kisser??"

Y/N~ "At first yes I did."

Heeseung~ "Our first kiss was when we were crying.. Of course it wasn't perfect."

Y/N~ "Yeah but I was still good at kissing you though."

Heeseung~ "You don't think I'm good at kissing you?" He asks seductively pulling my body on his, kissing my neck and planting soft hickeys as I moaned in pleasure.

Heeseung~ "I thought that was pretty good."

Y/N~ "Yeah it was.." 

Heeseung~ "Well that's not all I've got." He says picking me up and I squeal and lays me down on the couch, hovering on top of me and kissing me again. The kiss gets more aggressive, as I pull off Heeseung's shirt and he unbuttons my blouse taking my shirt off. Still not breaking the kiss he pulls me onto his lap. I kiss down his neck, and his hand goes to my hair and he lightly tugs on my hair as I leave love bites down his neck. My hand goes to his belt and attempt to unbuckle it, but he stops me smirking.

Heeseung~ "Remember, we aren't married yet for two more days." He says raising his eyebrows at me as a smirk curves on his lips.

Y/N~ "I don't care."

Heeseung~ "Trust me I don't either and I definitely want to, but I'm gonna make you suffer for two more days." He says getting up but I pull on his wrist on he lands flat on top of me. I kiss his lips, and he bites mine before successfully escaping me.

Y/N~ "Ughh... You're so annoying." He laughs as he puts his shirt back on. I roll my eyes and put mine back on too just as we hear the garage open.